Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Get the best Bach flower remedies kit in India from Hahnemann
- Uses original flower essences from Bach UK,
- Offers sealed units of 30ml BFR bottles with tamper proof hologram,
- Provides you the quality & trust of a veteran brand. Well known in India since 25 years.
The Hahnemann Bach Flower remedies kit contain 40 units, 38 single units of Bach flower remedies listed below and 2 units of Bach Rescue remedy. Now in a new tamper proof pack (Hologram)
About Bach Flower Remedies
Dr. Edward Bach a British doctor and homeopath concluded that sickness and diseases were not primarily due to physical causes, but to some deeper harmony with in the sufferer himself.
He observed that body loses its natural resistance to diseases and become easy prey to any infection or from of illness due to distress in mind such as fear, worry, over anxiety, importance which depleted the vitality of an individual.
Between 1930 and 1936 he devoted his whole time to the search for harmless remedies amongst the wild flowers of countryside. He discovered 38 flower Remedies containing healing properties with the help of which the sufferer could again strength to overcome his anxieties, his fears, depression and so assist in his own healing in a natural way. He believed that flowers and plants contain energy that can heal emotional issues
Bach flowers Remedies affects the emotion and corrects emotional disharmony, imbalance in the person, which gave the feeling of physical well-being.
Bach Flower Kit Salient Features
- Only 38 remedies therefore easy remembrance.
- No elaborate head racking study. Easily understood
- Very simple
- Non habit forming and absolutely without any side effects.
- Can mix up to three medicines and be given in chronic diseases.
- Can be repeated as often required. Even up to 3-5 times a day as there is no problem of over closing.
- No withdrawal symptoms.
Indication of individual Bach flower Remedies:-
- Agrimony for mental torment behind brave face, hidden worries, distress
- Aspen for vagues fear, worries, unknown fears, apprehensions
- Beech for intolerance, critical, lack of compassion.
- Centaury for weak-willed, bullied, unable to say no, passive, easily influenced by others
- Cerato for self distrust, confirmation seeking, concentration problems, foolish
- Cherry plum for fear of losing control, temper tantrum, breakdown, abusive, rage, explode.
- Chestnut bud for repeating mistakes, lack of observation, hyperactivity
- Chicory for possessive, over-protective, critical, easily offended.
- Clematis for daydreaming, dreaminess, lack of concentration.
- Crab apple for cleansing, poor self image, sense of not being clean.
- Elm for depression, despondent, exhausted, responsibility related stress & fatigue
- Gentian for discouraged, depressed. For disheartened, dispirited persons
- Gorse for hopelessness, despair, pessimism.
- Heather for self centered, talkative, demand attention, lonely.
- Holly for hatred, envy, jealousy, insecurity, suspicious, aggressive.
- Honey suckle for homesickness, nostalgia, bereavement.
- Horn beam for weariness, bored tired, needs strength.
- Impatiens for impatience, irritated, fidgety, accident-prone, hasty.
- Larch for lack of confidence, discouraged, feeling of inferiority.
- Mimulus for fear of known origin, stammering, shyness, timid, lack of courage
- Mustard for depression, deep gloom for no reason.
- Oak for Despondency despair but never cease efforts
- Olive for lack of energy, fatigue, exhaustion, convalescence.
- Pine for guilt, self-blame, feeling of guilt, apologetic
- Red chestnut for fear or anxiety for others
- Rock rose for frozen fear, terror.
- Rock water for self repression, self perfection, overwork.
- Scleranthus for indecision, uncertainty, imbalance
- Star of Bethlehem for trauma, shock, post traumatic stress.
- Sweet chestnut for extreme mental anguish, hopeless despair.
- Vervain for over-enthusiasm, hyper-active, fanatical.
- Vine for, inflexible, very capable, gifted, bullying, aggressive.
- Walnut for change, menopause, puberty, moving, protection.
- Water violet for proud, aloof, lonely, anti-social, disdainful,
- White chestnut for sleeplessness, insomnia.
- Wild oat for lack of clarity, drifting in life.
- Wild rose for resignation, lost motivation, lack of ambition.
- Willow for sulky, irritable, grumbling bitterness, blame, complain.
- Rescue remedy all purpose emergency mixture of shock, terror emergencies, externally applied for burns, animal bites and sprains.
Presentation: 30ml sealed bottles in a 40 unit container Box
Bach Flower Kit MRP: Rs.3960, Get 25% Off for best price in market
Make Bach Flower Mixes or combinations for various conditions. Know more
|Dosage||5-10 Drops 3-4 times day or as directed by physician.|
|Manufacturer||Hahnemann Pharma, Delhi ISO GMP Manufacturer|
Are Bach flower remedies effective?
As per paper published in Complementary therapies in clinical practice, the potentiality of Bach flower remedies as a means of pain relief through a retrospective case-study analysis to establish how clients suffering with painful conditions responded to the therapy was analysed. Results of 384 subjects, 41 suffered pain. Of these, 46% felt treatment had relieved their pain; in 49% the physical outcome was unknown. About 88% of all subjects reported an improvement in their emotional outlook. As per article published in New Frontiers in Medicine and Medical Research Vol. 13, Bach flower therapy can help and support patients and families with emotional disturbances. It adds that study shows this type of therapy to be safe and therefore it may be used as a complement to traditional therapy