Homeopathy medicines for high cholesterol
Does homeopathy offer natural cholesterol reducing medicines?
Homeopathy offers a concomitant effect on regulating cholesterol by affecting lipid metabolism and positively influencing liver functions in the body. It recognizes high cholesterol as a result of degenerative processes, intestinal dysfunction and improper renal excretion of harmful metabolic waste products. The impact of various medicines on reducing cholesterol levels are as follow
- Lycopodium: reduces the level of cholesterol in the aorta (heart) and liver
- Lecithiinum: it breaks down cholesterol and fats in blood allowing them to be stabilized effectively by cells
- Allium Sativum: proven medicine to reduce total serum cholesterol levels. Acts specially on plumpy patients who eat a lot of meat
- Avena Sativa: reduces cholesterol levels and also slows sugar absorption thus preventing rise of glucose levels
- Crataegus oxy: it has a solvent power upon crustaceous & calcareous deposits in the arteries and thus halts thickening of the arteries
- Equisetum arvense: stimulates kidneys as a diuretic, its high silica content addresses disrupted process in digestive organs
- Curcuma longa: causes signiificant decrease in triglycerides and phospholipids
Are homeopathy cholesterol drugs safe?
Homeopathy medicines address the anomaly in the cholesterol-lipid metabolism and treats the condition and symptoms related to abnormal cholesterol levels with out any side effects. It helps maintain balanced cholesterol in veins and arteries and supports the body's ability to deal with harmful free radicals. It is not contra-indicated for any conditions and may be safely taken. Pregnant and lactating mothers are advised to regulate dosage of homeopathy cholesterol medicine under doctor advise & supervision
Which is the biochemic remedy indicated for high cholesterol?
Excretion of toxins and regulating liver function is essential for proper cholesterol-lipid metabolism in the body and regulate proper LDL-HDL levels. In this regard biochemic Calcarea Sulphurica is well indicated for high cholesterol as it is a blood purifier and healer. It is found in the liver where it helps in the removal of waste products from the blood stream and it has a cleansing and purifying influence throughout the system. Calc.Sulph. cleans out the accumulation of non-functional, organic matter in the tissues and causes infiltrated parts to discharge their contents readily, throwing-off decaying organic matter