Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
18 best homeopathy medicines by indications to improve your cholesterol
Dr.K.S. Gopi a researcher, academician, practitioner and author of best seller book Homeopathy Easy Prescriber has identified important remedies for high cholesterol linked to underlying consition or presenting symptoms
- Allium Sativum Q - high cholesterol from excessive eating of meat, the patient suffers increased appetite, especially a craving for meat. As per Harvard health, Red meat alongwith fried foods, and baked goods are notorious for raising levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, the sticky kind that builds up in artery walls.Allium patient has acidity symptoms like burning in the stomach, and acrid burping or belching. It also treats high blood pressure due to cholesterol deposits in the arteries.
- Aurum Metallicum 30 -arteries have become hardened due to cholesterol deposits and where high blood pressure is present, rapid and irregular pulse with violent palpitations. The mental symptoms presented by the patient is very important for the selection of this remedy such as depressed feeling, getting angry over the slightest contradiction, and thoughts of committing suicide.
- Alfalfa Q is considered a specific remedy for controlling high cholesterol levels. Give 10 drops three times daily
- Avena sativa Q also reduces cholesterol levels in the blood. It also helps protect against the rise of glucose levels by slowing down sugar absorption. Take 5 drops in warm water three times daily
- Baryta Muriaticum 30 for elderly people who suffer from high cholesterol levels and where the arteries have become rigid with loss of normal elasticity. The systolic pressure is always on the higher side in these patients. Cholesterol plaques have deposited in the arteries, leading to heart and brain affections, Heaviness, and vertigo
- Berberis Vulgaris Q is a good stimulant and drainer for the kidneys and promotes renal health. The patient leads a sedentary lifestyle and has a big appetite. As per physicians' health study done on 4500 men for 14 years, abnormal cholesterol levels are a hazard to the kidneys, As per John Hopkins Link Found between cholesterol and Kidney Disease
- Calcarea Carbonica 30 for reducing high cholesterol in fat or overweight patients. Being overweight or obese tends to increase bad cholesterol (LDL) and lower good cholesterol (HDL). Suiding symptoms; craving for boiled egg, excessive sensitivity to cold air, and continuous perspiration on the scalp It is of great help for patients who complain of tightness or oppression in the chest or a feeling of suffocation that is intensified on going upstairs.
- Cardus Mar Q is an excellent remedy for lowering the high level of cholesterol in the blood. It corrects the fat metabolism in the liver. Your liver makes all the cholesterol your body needs. Excess cholesterol accelerates damage of fatty liver disease, according to Keck School of Medicine of USC research. On the other hand if your liver is damaged or is poorly functioning, the production of bile may be reduced, which can result in increased cholesterol level
- Crataegus Oxyacantha Q acts as a tonic for heart muscles that have become weakened due to reduced blood supply to the heart as a result of deposits of cholesterol in the arteries. Crataegus ranks as the top Homeopathic medicine for dissolving cholesterol deposits in arteries. The patients requiring this medicine complain of difficulty breathing after even the slightest exertion
- Cholesterinum 3X is an effective remedy for a high level of cholesterol in the blood. It lowers your cholesterol levels and may decrease your risk of enlarged liver or gallstones. It also stops the degeneration of arterial walls. It treats an enlarged liver and gallstone colic. Too much cholesterol, bile salts, or bilirubin (bile pigment) can cause gallstones.
- Curcuma longa Q is an excellent remedy for lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. Scientific evidence has been building since the mid-1980s of curcumin’s potential cholesterol-lowering capabilities.
- Fel tauri 3x is an effective remedy in the treatment of high blood cholesterol. It treats a sluggish liver. It corrects fat metabolism and eliminates fat.
- Lecithin 3X breaks down cholesterol and fat in blood, allowing them to be utilized effectively by cells.
- Lycopodium 200 - for digestive complaints in cholesterol patients because bile that helps your body break down foods and absorb nutrients in your intestines is affected by cholesterol . Lycopodium regulates the fat metabolism in the liver and controls cholesterol levels. Lycopodium is prescribed when there is gastric flatulence, patient prefers hot food and drinks, desires sweets.
- Nux Vomica 30 - for high cholesterol patients with an excessive craving for alcoholic drinks and fatty food. Mentally, such patients are very irritable and angersome. They are also chronic sufferers of obstinate constipation.
- Strophanthus Hispidus Q reduces the extreme effects of high cholesterol levels in the blood. In old age patients, it tones up the weak heart muscles. It also can drain off the dropsical affections that have occurred from extreme effects on the heart due to high cholesterol deposits. The heart affections that have resulted as a combined effect of tobacco smoking and high cholesterol levels also come under this Homeopathic medicine usage.
- Uranium nitricum 3X treats high cholesterol with diabetes. There is great emaciation, debility, and tendency to ascites and general dropsy. It is also effective for the degeneration of the liver and high blood pressure.
- Sulphur 200 - Sulphur is used as an intercurrent remedy
For best results, the medicines should match the indicated symptoms or as advised by your doctor
Source: blog article by Dr. K. S Gopi in ks-gopi dot blog spot dot com
Note: above medicines are available in 2-dram medicated globules or 30 ml dilutions/mother tincture (sealed unit).
Dosage: (Pills) Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. (Drops): The usual dosage is 3-4 drops in a teaspoon of water 2-3 time daily. Dosage may vary depending on the conditions. Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines
Related. Other homeopathy medicines for high cholesterol in collection here
Dr Kirti Vikram says these mother tinctures have a natural effect on reducing LDL cholesterol levels and triglycerides by promoting HDL cholesterol levels that will help you from ill effects of hypercholesterolemia like heart attack or stroke
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on a suggestion made by a doctor on YouTube, Blog whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advice or prescriptions or suggest self-medications. This is a part of the customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines