Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Liver & Gallbladder drops
Dr.Reckeweg R7 homeopathic drops is a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like carduus mar, chelidonium, cholesterinum etc., indicated for their ability to address symptoms of liver disease such as functional and organic complaints of gallbladder and liver, liver dysfunction due to veins congestion(hepatopathy) disease of gallbladder (cholecystopathy), calculi (formation of stones), hepatitis (disease characterized by inflammation of the liver), abdominal swelling, premature satiety (feeling of being satiated or full), bitter taste in mouth, lack of appetite, constipation, irritation, accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal (flatulence), weariness after meals, abnormal chronic anxiety (hypochondria).
Organic and functional complaints of liver and gallbladder, hepatopathy, cholecystophathy, calculi, disturbances of the biliary secretion, hepatitis, swelling of the abdomen, premature satiety, lack of appetite, bitter taste in mouth, flatulence, constipation, weariness after meals, irritation, hypochondria.
The liver is capable of repairing itself however symptoms of liver disease should be identified early and not allowed to worsen for effective treatment. Liver is indispensable for maintaining healthy and proper body functioning. Alcohol abuse or prolonged medication, unhygienic food etc cause liver disorders. Some of the associated symptoms of liver disease treated by Dr.Reckeweg 7 drops are
- Skin color change (jaundice) - signs that liver is unable to filter out ingested body toxins
- Skin Sensitivity - feeling of itchiness or sensitivity to touch
- Color of stools - changes in the color of urine and body stools
- Abdominal cramps -pain in the lower abdominal area
- Tiredness or fatigue - feeling of weakness or exhaustion
- Digestive problems - getting frequent bouts of acid reflux and indigestion
Diseases related to gallbladder are Gallstones (cholelithiasis), Biliary colic (gallstone blockage), inflamed gallbladder etc. The most common symptoms are chest pain, jaundice, severe pain in abdomen, sharp or crampy pain, pain occurring after eating a meal or deep breathing, heartburn, vomiting, fever, nausea etc.
Carduus Mar. D2, Chelidonium D2, Cholesterinum D6, Colocynthis D6, Lycopodium D4, Nux Vomica D4, China D3.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R7
This liver & gallbladder drops is popular for treating symptoms of liver disease as it has a unique blend of homeopathic remedies for treating broad spectrum of associated symptoms as follows
- Carduus mar - treats jaundice, painful swelling of liver, biliary calculi and infection of the bile duct (cholangitis)
- Nux vomica - treats symptoms of liver disease such as hypochondria, liver congestion and constriction, nausea, jaundice (icterus), abuse of tobacco, constipation, abdominal swelling, meteorism, flatulent colics
- Chelidonium - treats swelling of liver along with the sensation of pressure on liver and further extending to the right shoulder blade, cholagogue (agent that promotes the discharge of bile)
- Cholesterinum - treats enlargement of liver, gall stone formation and jaundice
- Colocynthis - treats cramp like pains in abdomen. This helps in improvement obtained through pressure on abdomen by bending over
- Lycopodium - excess gas accumulation in the gastrointestinal tract (meteorism), accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal (flatulence), bitter taste in mouth, constipation, bad humor.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg 7 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg 7 drops used for treating symptoms of liver & gall bladder disease complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg 7 drops
- The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications like Dr.Reckeweg 7 drops should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications like R7 drops that treat symptoms of liver disease should be used up quickly
Generally 3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
If no improvement occurs within 8-14 days take 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day and reduce the dose when improving. Even after complete disappearance of the complaints, take 10-15 drops
1-3 times a day for a longer period of time, watching diet rigorously.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|