Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
SBL LivT Liver Tonic, a clinically proven research product is indicated for various liver conditions like jaundice, hepatitis and indigestion. It combats liver disorders caused by chronic gastric indiscretion, viral & bacterial infection, drugs, chemicals and alcohol.
About Liv T Liver Tonic
SBL's LIVT with advantage of wonder herb-carduus marianus (silymarin), is a proven hepatoprotector.
SBL's LIVT, revitalizes the liver in following ways: Rejuvenates the hepatic cells, detoxifies the liver, promotes the flow of bile and strengthens the its crystallization into gall stones.
SBL LivT Liver Tonic with advantage of wonder herb-carduus marianus (silymarin), is a proven hepatoprotector. Revitalizes the liver in following ways: Rejuvenates the hepatic cells , detoxifies the liver, promotes the flow of bile and strengthens the its crystallization into gall stones.
About Liver is the largest internal organ that performs various metabolic, nutritional, regulatory and excretory functions in the body. Thus, liver's proper functioning is vital in maintaining a healthy body. Various threats like alcohol, drugs, bacteria, viruses etc, can damage the liver, causing problems like jaundice, malfunctioning of liver, poor appetite etc.
Indications: Enlargement of liver, sluggish liver, jaundice, loss of appetite, Also useful in malignancy of liver and gall bladder, Alcoholism.
Composition/Ingredients of SBL Liv T Liver Tonic • Carduus marianus Q • Chelidonium majus Q • Taraxacum Q • Ipecacuanha Q • Andrographis paniculata Q • Hydrastis canadensis Q • Podophyllum peltatum Q
Indications: Liver tonic. Improves appetite, nausea, vomiting and yellowness of sclera.
Mode of action of individual ingredients
SBL's liver tonic, an in-house clinically proven product, is well- balanced composition of following homoeopathic medicines
- Carduus marianus : Action centered in the liver and portal system against soreness, pain and jaundicew. Nausea, retching and vomiting of green acid fluid. Pain in region of liver. Stools hard, difficult and knotty.
- Chelidonium majus : cholecystitis,jaundice with enlarged liver and spleen. Loss of appetite with constipation and fatigue.
- Andrographis paniculata : convalescence after prolonged fever, general debility, enlarged liver, infantile jaundice.
- Hydrastis canadensis: laxative, atonic dyspepsia with hepatic symptoms. jaundice, liver enlargement with loss of appetite, impaired digestion and constipation.
- Taraxacum: cholecystitis and dyspepsia. Jaundice, enlarged liver, poor digestion with mapped tongue.
- Podophyllum peltatum: laxative and cholegogue. Hepatic colic. Congested and sensitive to touch liver.
- lpecacuanha: Persistent nausea and vomiting. Eructation every eight to ten minutes, also the following day, with rumbling in the abdomen.
Manufacturer: SBL Pvt.Ltd SBL is India’s prominent Homeopathic brand known for its quality & efficacy of medicines. SBL medicines undergo extensive clinical trials and are ISO 9000:2000 quality & GMP certified. The result is a product like SBL Liv T Liver Tonic (Paediatric) that delivers the healing that it promises. SBL’s motto is “excellence at no extra cost”
SBL LivT Liver Tonic Paediatric Dosage: 5ml thrice daily, ½ hour after meals.
Contra indication: No Known contra indication of SBL Liv T Liver Tonic Paediatric
Presentation: SBL Liv T Liver Tonic Paediatric comes in 115ml, 180ml sealed bottle.
|Dosage||Adults: Two SBL Liv T Liver Tonic teaspoonful three times a day, half hour after meals . Children : one teaspoonful three times a day , half after meals or, as prescribed by the physician. Shake well before use.|
|contra indication||No Known contra indication.|
|Form||Liquid, Bottle of 60ml , 115ml, 180ml.|