Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Medisynth Jondila Forte Syrup
Dr.VcNALLY Jondila Forte syrup is designed to serve as a restorative, regenerative and protective agent in a wide spectrum of hepatic (liver) and gastric complaints.
Medisynth Jondila Forte is a distinct product designed to serve as a restorative, regenerative and protective agent in a wide spectrum of hepatic and gastric complaints. It aids digestion and improves appetite. It also acts as a best restorative tonic in general convalescence. It is specially recommended in cases of jaundice, sluggish liver functions, worms etc.
Medisynth Jondila Ingredients: Carduus marianus 2x 0.05ml, Carica papaya 2x 0.05ml, Chelidonium majus 1x 0.05ml, Chionanthus virginica 1x 0.05ml, Andrographis paniculata 2x 0.05ml, Myrica cerifera 1x 0.05ml.
Reviews: Dr Kirti recommends Jondila for Jaundice (build-up of bilirubin in the blood). He says it has given good results in clinical cases alongwith Natrum Phos 12x, Chelidonium Q
Actions of individual ingredients in Medisynth Jondila :
- Carduus marianus: The action of this remedy centered on liver and portal system. Regeneration of damaged liver tissues and protection against various liver toxins seems to be the curative sphere of a remedy. Liver complaints because of alcoholic beverages especially beer. Pain in region of liver with fullness, soreness, jaundice and moist skin. The presence of "Liver spots" seems to be the special indication of this remedy. Constipation alternates with diarrhoea. Enlargement of gall bladder with tenderness.Cirrhosis of liver with dropsy.
- Carica papaya: Helps digestion, checks acidity, regulates liver functions, improves appetite.
- Chelidonium majus: A prominent liver remedy covering many of the direct reflex symptoms of diseased conditions of that organ. Jaundiced skin and especially constant pain under inferior angle of right scapula are certain indications. General lethargy and indisposition to make any efforts, serous effusions and bilious complications during gestation are also treated by this medicine.
- Chionanthus Virginica: A Prominent liver remedy for enlarged spleen, jaundice (in ladies with arrest of menses) Gallstones, Paroxysmal abdominal pain.
- Andrographis paniculata: For flatulence and diarrhoea of children in torpidity of liver neuralgia, general debility, convalescence and in fully developed stage of dysentry.
- Myrica cerifera: Has a marked action on the liver with jaundice and on mucous membranes.
Dosage of Jondila Forte Syrup: Adult 1 teaspoonful (5ml) every 3 hours, children half the above dose.
Side effects of Jondila Forte Syrup : None known, all the ingredients used in Jondila are natural plan and vegetable extracts and are absolutely safe, there are no side effects. Therefore Jondila can be recommended along with other treatments
Presentation: Available in 125ml, 250ml, 450ml
Related: Wheezal Livocol Syrup