Dr.Reckeweg R68 Shingles drops for Herpes Zoster, Herpes Labialis
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Shingles skin rash drops
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 68 drops is indicated for herpes zoster signs and symptoms and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like mezereum, natrium chloratum etc that acts on Herpes zoster (also called shingles - painful acute inflammation of the nerve ganglia, with a skin eruption) and varioform conditions
Herpes zoster. Varioform conditions.
Herpes zostersigns and symptoms include touch sensitivity, pain, burning sensation, numbness, itching, fluid filled blisters, headache, fever, fatigue etc. Shingles refers to infection of nerve and the surrounding skin. It is also known as Herpes zoster and is caused by varicella-zoster virus. This virus also causes chicken pox. After suffering from chicken pox, the virus lies inactive in the nerve tissue and years later it may reactivate as shingles. Shingles is a painful rash on skin that usually appears in a strip or band on the affected area of skin. It commonly appears in older adults and people having weak immune system caused due to injury, stress or other reasons. Complications associated with shingles include vision loss, neurological problems, skin infections etc
Adrenaline D6, Aesculus D2, Cuprum Acetic. D6, Potentilla Anserina D2, Secale Cornut . D4, Tabacum D4, Veratrum D 6.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R68
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 68 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat herpes zoster signs and symptoms
- Mezereum-treats weeping vesicles on skin with red are ola (reddened patch around a spot), burning neuralgia (intermittent pain along the course of a nerve) and itching.
- Natrium chloratum-treats herpes zoster signs and symptoms like herpes libialis (inflammatory skin disease caused by a herpes virus)
- Rush toxicodendron-treats intensely itching vesicles and the bullae (large blister containing serous fluid) on skin. It also treats painful, red, burning and stitching skin.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops ofDr.Reckeweg R 68should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 68 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||In acute cases give initially ½ - 1 hourly 10 drops in some water. Once improvement becomes apparent reduce dosage to 2-3 hourly 10-15 drops|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|