Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dr.Reckeweg Homeopathic speciality R1 inflammation drops is non steriodal non steroidal anti Inflammatory drug
Health experts recommend non steroidal anti Inflammatory drugs as proven remedy for catarrhal conditions.Catarrh refers to inflammation of air passages that often leads to accumulation of mucus in the throat, nose, chest or ears. Inflammatory conditions (catarrh) may be triggered by allergic rhinitis (also known as Hay fever) or polyps (fleshy swellings in the nose). People affected by catarrah go through symptoms like throat discomfort, crackling noises in ears, continuous cough and sickly feeling.
Dr. Reckeweg R1 drops is one of the popular non steroidal anti Inflammatory drugs indicated for treatment of local inflammations that may be acute and chronic affecting the air passages and containing pus or body fluids. The gland may be swollen and accompanied with irritation of meninges, conjunctivas and pharynx. There may be sudden infection and high fever too. It is also indicated in other symptoms like scarlet fever, tonsillitis, inflammation of the lymphs of pharynx, maxillary sinus and of the dental roots.
Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops contains: Apis Mell. D4, Barium Chlorat. D6, Belladonna D4, Clacium Jodat D4, Hepar Sulf. D12, Kalium Bichrom. D4, Lachesis D12, Marum Verum D6, Merc Subl. Cor. D5, Phytolacca D4.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R1 work
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R1 drops, non steroidal anti Inflammatory drugs are derived from the following ingredients in treatment of various inflammation conditions
- Apis mel - treats accumulation of serous fluid in tissues)
- Belladona - treats accumulation of blood or other fluid in skin, mucous membranes and glands, Pus infection, cardiac problems, high fever, irritation of mucosa, restlessness, moist feverish skin.
- Calcium jodatum - treats chronic tonsillitis of children and scrofulous.
- Hepar sulfuris- treats for tendency of pyesis and catharzic inflammations
- Barium chlorat - has anti Inflammatory properties and treats chronic diseases of glands that involves swelling and pus discharge in different TB like bacteria affections of children (scrofulous)
- Kalium bichromicum - treats fluid coming through pores of mucous membranes in nose and pharynx, Mucosal ulcer, stringy mucus and viscous.
- Marum verum - treats hindrances in speaking and breathing due to enlarged mass in lymphatic tissue, chronic inflammation of mucous membrane of nose
- Mercur. Subl. Corr - treats sticky perspiration and inflammatory condition of mucosa involving glands
- Phytolacca - indicated when the pharynx swells and turns red with pain radiating to ears.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
the medication (Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product (Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops) well before using.
Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||In case of acute infection with high fever, in the beginning take 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops in some water every 1/2 hour for 1/2 to 1 day. Same treatment to be followed in case of purulent inflammations,(e.g. inflammations of the tonsils or furuncles). After improvement, take same dose every 1 to 2 hour. After recovery it is advisable to take 10 to 15 drops 2 to 3 times a day for about a week. Chronic inflammations: 2 to 3 times a day 10 to 15 drops. Constitutional modifications in chronic glandular hypertrophy of Children once a day 5to8 drops in some water for a longer period of time|
|Symptom||Inflammation of all types|