Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Neuralgia drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 70 drops is popularly used to treat symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like cedron, colocynthis etc that acts on neuralgias (intermittent pain along the course of a nerve) in various areas, facial neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia (neuralgia involving one or more of the branches of the trigeminal nerves) and neuritis (inflammation of peripheral nerves).
Neuralgias in various areas. Trigeminal - and facial neuralgia. Neuritis.
Symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia include numbness along the nerve path, increased sensitivity of skin, stabbing and sharp pains, constant burning sensation, weakness, paralysis of muscles etc. Neuralgia is the condition referring to burning, stabbing and severe pain that occurs along the damaged nerves. It may occur anywhere in the body that is most common in neck and face. Trigeminal neuralgia is associated with the pain from trigeminal nerve that goes from brain to face. Particularly the cause of pain occurs when the blood vessels are pressed down on trigeminal nerve where it meets the brain stem. This condition causes the pain in face it usually occurs on one side. It is more common in elder people. Causes of this condition are diabetes, pressure on nerves, chronic kidney disease, certain medications, blood diseases, trauma, chemical irritation etc.
Aconitum D4, Cedron D4, Colocynth D6, Kalmiad3, Vebascumd2.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R70
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 70 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia
- Cedron-treats periodical pain attacks often on left side and supraorbital (situated above the orbit of the eye).
- Colocynthis-treats cramping, tearing pains that is often experienced below orbit radiating to eye, mainly left sided.
- Kalmia-treats symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia like sudden sharp pains, burning frequently on right side in supraorbital region.
- Verbascum-treats infraorbital (below the eye socket) and supraorbital neuralgias, burning pain, paraesthesia (abnormal sensation, typically tingling caused chiefly by pressure on or damage to peripheral nerves) that result from exposure to dry cold weather.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 70 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 70 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
In severe pain: 10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour. To prevent relapses administer R70 over a long period 10-15 drops in some water before meals 3 times daily
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|