About Sinus Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 49 homeopathic medicine treats signs of sinus infection and catarrh through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like arsen. alb, calc. carb. hahnem etc that act on chronic and acute excessive discharge or build-up of mucus (catarrh) of nose and maxillary sinus, sinusitis etc. It is also indicated in the formation of small growth protruding from a mucous membrane (polyp) in children, lack of sense of smell (olfaction) and taste.
In acute and chronic catarrh of the nose and maxillary sinus. Sinusitis, etc. In formation of polypus in children. Lack of olfaction and taste.
Signs of sinus infection include inflammation, irritation of mucus of nose.Catarrh is referred to excessive mucus build up in airway or cavity of body. Catarrh can usually be found in the sinuses. Chronic catarrh is caused when the phelgm produced may discharge or cause blockage. Symptoms of catarrh include throat discomfort, blowing nose but having no effect, crackling noise in ears, persistent cough, feeling sick etc. Maxillary sinus is the type of sinus that is largest air sinus of the body. Symptoms of maxillary sinus include migraine, pain in the upper part of teeth, pressure felt below the eyes, fever, weakness, pain in cheek etc. There are two types of maxillary sinus. They are acute sinusitis and chronic sinusitis. Acute sinusitis include clinical symptoms that can be treated with certain remedies where as chronic sinusitis have symptoms like polyps (small growth protruding from mucous membrane) which are harder to treat clinically.
Ars. Alb. D12, Calc, Carb. D30, Cinnabar. D12, Kali, Bich, D12, Merc. Sol. Hah. D30, Pulsatilla D12, Sepia D12, Sulfur D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R49
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 49 drops to treat signs of sinus infection and catarrh are derived from the following ingredients
- Arsen. alb - treats the chronic diseases generally in depression.
- Calc. carb. Hahnem - it acts as remedy in the swelling of glands and mucosa. It also treats suppurative inflammation of the mucosa and suppurations.
- Cinnabaris - treats signs of sinus infection and catarrh such as catarrh of maxillary sinus and forehead.
- Kali. bichrom - it helps in the white sticky discharge(maxillary sinus and nose). It treats the chronic condition of irritation of mucosa, spitting (expectoration) and chronic catarrh.
- Pulsatilla - helps control swellings of gland and mucosa
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 49 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 49 dropsshould be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 49 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 49 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||In acute conditions take every 1 to 2 hours 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 49 in some water. In chronic conditions take 3 to 4 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 49.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|