Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Hemorrhoidal drops
All symptoms of piles are treated by Dr.Reckeweg R13 homeopathic drops which is a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs. It contains ingredients like acidum nitricum, aesculus hipp, collinsonia can etc., indicated for their ability to address hemorrhoids, pains, itching, bleeding, anal fissure (narrow opening made by cracking or splitting). It is also indicated for the symptoms like anal skin that becomes rough and inflamed with blisters (eczema) and plethora (excess of a bodily fluid, particularly blood).
Hemorrhoids, itching, pains, bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus, anal eczema, plethora.
Symptoms of piles include irritation, itching, pain, swelling and discomfort in anal region, lump near anus which can be painful, leaking of feces. The commonest symptoms of piles (Hemorrhoids) are swelling of vein or group of veins in the anal region. These are painful and extremely unpleasant and their likelihood of occurrence increases with age. They are more common in men while pregnant women are also likely to get hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can also occur due to sitting for long period, constipation, obesity etc.
Aesculus D2, Collinsonia Can. D4, Graphites D8, Hamamelis D3, Kalium Carbon.D6, Lycopodium D5, Paeonia Offic.D3, Sulfur D5, Acid. Nitric. D6, Nux Vomica D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr. Reckeweg R13
- Acidum nitricum - treats stabbing in intestine, constriction sensation during discharge of faeces from the body (defecation) with constant pain after stool.
- Aesculus hipp - treats burning and dryness of external hemorrhoidal mucosa, venous stasis (formation of blood clots in veins of legs)
- Collinsonia can - treats symptoms of piles such as venous congestion that can occur in the pelvis, severe constipation, accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal (flatulence), hematogenic (anything produced from or transported by the blood) hemorrhoids.
- Graphites - treat constipation, flatulence, itching, anal eczema
- Hamamelis - treats varices (a varicose vein), bleeding hemorrhoids
- Kalium carbonicum - treats flatulence, backaches, burning anal node, hard stools
- Lycopodium - treats excess gas accumulation in the gastrointestinal tract (meteorism), dry stool along with incomplete defecation, flatulence, flatulence, hemotogenic hemorrhoids with anal spasm, abnormal chronic anxiety (hypochondria), chronic and acute gastritis, indigestion (dyspepsia), abdominal plethora, constipation,
- Paeonia- treats wet hemorrhoids, painful and itching hemorrhoids with escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel (hemorrhage), painful anal fissures, constant pain after defecation
- Sulfur - treats itching, anal redness, unhealthy skin
Generally 10-15 drops in some water 3 times daily. In acute pains, in the beginning of the treatment, 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day. After complete disappearance of the affliction, continue a treatment with 10-15 drops once or twice a day for a longer period of time.
It is of great importance to regulate the stools at the same time, in case of constipation. Therefore, laxative nutrition should be recommended for breakfast and supper such as: cooked fruits, linseed, green peas, ryebread, sourcrout, yogurt etc. Constipating foods such as: white bread, cacao, starches etc., should be avoided.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
General Indications Dr.Reckeweg R 13 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 13drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication Dr.Reckeweg R 13 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 13 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree C (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly