Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Reckeweg R31 Homeopathy Anemia Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 31 Homeopathic drops is a German formulation to energize appetite, strengthen liver and increase blood supply in body. It has key Ingredients like aranea diadema, arsen. jod. etc that acts on anaemia (deficiency of red cells), lack of appetite accompanied by swelling etc. It is well indicated for recuperative conditions after acute ailments and anemia inducing illnesses
Eat more & worry less with R31- homeopathic appetite energiser
R31 Indication: Anemia; lack of appetite, especially among children; often accompanied by swellings. After-effects of acute ailments. All kinds of anemia frequently induced by the new toxicant effect of the treatment of other illnesses.
Symptoms of low hemoglobin include lack of energy, breath shortness, heart palpitations (irregular heartbeat), pale complexion etc. Deficiency of iron in body leads to reduction of red blood cells and this condition is termed as anaemia. Anaemia can be caused by intake of non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, stomach or bowel cancer, stomach ulcers, chronic kidney disease, trauma, oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus) etc. In women, pregnancy and heavy periods can also cause anaemia. Anaemia can be passed from mother to child which may affect them from the time of birth. Elderly people are more prone to this condition because of poor diet and various other medical conditions.
R31 Ingredients: Ceanothus Americanus D6, Aranea diadema D30, Arsenicum Jodatum D6, China D6, Ferrum Chlorat D6, Sulfur D30
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R31 drops
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of low hemoglobin
- Aranea diadema -it is effective towards the sensitivity of changes in weather.
- Arsen. jod. -it is effective on the variations of actions that are undergone by tissues. It also influences cellular metabolism.
- Ceanothus Americanus -it treats symptoms of low hemoglobin and injured spleen. It also treats pain in tummy (left side), and perturbations in blood circulation. Dr KS Gopi says Ceanothus is prescribed when anemia is due to dysfunction of liver and spleen. Specific for enlargement of spleen in anemia
- Ferrum chlorat. -treats secondary aneamia and rise in the number of the haematites
- Lycopodium -its acts as tonic and a functional remedy of liver that treats swellings, lack of appetite and reddish deposit in the urine.
- Sulfur -it works as activator of entire sulfur metabolism and treats disturbed circulation.
R31 Price: Rs.270
R31 review: Dr Rukmani recommends R31 for Liver disorders , spleen Infection in her You Tube video titled ' लार्ज स्प्लीन ? Large Spleen Homeopathic Medicine? Energy Homeopathic Medicine? होमीओपैथिक iron Tonic'.
Dr. Deepti Mahure M.D In Paediatrics.(Hom.) recommends R31 to increase appetite in children, says it is effective for anemic kids
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R31drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R31 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
General rule: 3 times a day 10-15 drops in a little water before meals. During the first days of treatment, in case of pronounced anaemia, frequent doses, eventually 6-10 times daily 10-15 drops. On noting improvement, reduce the dose to 2-3 times a day. It is important not to stuff children with chocolate, sweets and eggs, as the overwork the liver and reduce appetite.
Recommended food for children: milk puddings, oats flakes, vegetables and fruit. Meat is viewed as a complementary food whilst pork in any form: bacon, sausages, ham etc. will be avoided.
This also applies to anaemic adults.
|Size||22 ml glass bottles|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
Complimentary medicine with R31 (available as combo)
R31+R26 for anemia and weakness: Patients may feel a state of general weakness or feebleness as an outcome of one or more medical conditions that may include anemia. Symptoms such as pain, light-headedness, dizziness, fatigue, cachexia and physical disability, or deficits in attention, development and/or learning concentration, memory,are indicators of this condition