Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Gynae Sacroiliac drops
Dr.Reckeweg R50 is homeopathic medicine for pain in the sacral area through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like aesculus hipp, colocynthis etc that act on pains in sacral (area of the back over lying thesacrum) region which is various in nature, pain in vertebral column and pains radiating along vertebral column from tip of nose up to head and sometimes in abdominal organs. It is also indicated for the frequent pains in sacral region due to re-toxicating treatment of loss of whites (fluos albus).
Pains of various nature in the sacral region, mainly resulting from abdominal diseases. Pains in the vertebral column, sacroiliac complaints of indefinite genesis. Pains radiating along the vertebral column up to the head and the tip of the nose, sometimes also in abdominal organs. The pains grow worse when moving but may also be acute when resting or at night. Frequently pains in the sacral region are caused by re-toxicating treatments of the fluor albus (loss of white, treatments by cauterization and others).
Symptoms of pain in the scaral area commonly include sciatic leg pain, lower back pain, buttocks pain and hip pain. The sacral region which is a triangular shaped bone located at the bottom of the spine under goes pain and stress during gynaelogical periods. This may appear as pain in the sacrum when the foetus is in rear position. This condition of pain in the sacral area may also be due to injuries, tumour, infectious diseases, urological and metabolic diseases.The treatment is subject to the duration and intensity of pain. Apart from anti-inflammatory medicine, ice/heat, physical therapy and more importantly bed rest is prescribed in such condition.
Aesculus D6, Cimicifuga D4, Colocynthis D6, Natr. Chlorat. D30, Phytolacca D8, Strontium Carb D12, Nux Vom. D30,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R50
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R50 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat pain in the sacral area
- Aesculus hipp - treats the tearing pain and the radiating pains in sacral bone
- Colocynthis - treats the sharp pain in sacral region that radiates in the legs
- Cimicifuga - it has specific effects on feminine sexual organ. It acts against the pains in breasts, complaints relating to sacrum and abdominal organs and radiating pain in back and the head up to nose.
- Natrium clorat. - Treats pain in the sacral area that is sacroilic (relating to the sacrum and the ilium) pains accompanied by shivering and constipation. It also treats nervous sensitivity.
- Phytolacca - treats sciatic (affecting the sciatic nerve) pain in sacral region that radiates to the legs. It also treats sacral weakness.
- Strontium carb. - treats different kinds of arthritis and rheumatism.
General Indications for Reckeweg R 50 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 50 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Reckeweg R 50 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 50 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As prolonged cure, take 3-4 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
In case of acute intermittent pains and aggravation, take for a brief period (1/2 to 1 hour) 10-15 drops every 5-10 minutes.
In case of primary reaction (aggravating), the treatment should be interrupted for 1-2 days, afterwards 5-10 drops will be taken 1-2 a day.
After the cure, even the pains have completely disappeared, take 1-2 a day 5-10 drops for at least 3 month to avoid relapses.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|