Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Reckeweg R10 Climacteric drops
R10 is a german homeopathic formulation to address various compliants in females during peri-menopause, menopause and post-menopause period (also called climacteric complaints). It is effective in the diseases of female organs especially fluor genitalis (leucorrhea), Uterus complaints like peri and parametritis, ovaritis and in period pain.
It has key Ingredients like acid. sulf., cimicifuga etc that acts on climacteric (menopause) complaints like flushes of heat, attacks of perspiration (sweat) and depression. It is also indicated for physical weakness, irregular menstruation, headaches, flowing pruritus vulvae (itchiness of the vulva) and psychic exhaustion.
R10 drops Indications : Climacteric complaints, period pain, Leucorrhoea (white vaginal discharge), flushes of heat, attacks of perspiration, physical weakness, depression, headaches, irregular menstruation, fluor pruritus vulvae, psychic exhaustion, indifference.
The ending of menstruation in females at the so-called change of life period indicates to a decline in her sex function and approaching the end of her child-bearing period. This cessation of menstruation in the female, usually called the menopause, is not the climacteric but represents only visible evidence that the woman is having endocrine imbalance. The climacteric syndrome is a set of symptoms caused by the decline of ovarian hormone levels, which alters brain neurotransmission and provokes musculoskeletal pains, mood disorders, poor sleep quality and hot flushes. Get the complete collection of menopause remedies in homeopathy here
R10 Ingredients : Acid Sulf D4, Cimicifuga D4, Lachea D12, Sang. D12, Sang, D4, Sepia D4,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in addressing climacteric complaints
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 10 drops are derived from the following ingredients
- Acid. sulf. -treats flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal), physical weakness, prostration (extreme physical weakness or emotional exhaustion), hemorrhage (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel) tendency and pruritus vulvae.
- Cimicifuga -treats endocrine dysfunction during menopause, restlessness and psychogenic depression.
- Sanguinaria -treats symptoms of menopause like vaso-motoric (vaso indicates blood vessels and mtoroic relates to muscular movement) irritation, nervous irritability and headaches.
- Sepia -treats physical weariness, hormonal effect, exhaustion, sleepiness and lack of energy. It also treats heat followed by the perspiration, irritability, irregular menstruation and psychic hypersensitivity. It also addresses emotional outbursts, vertigo (sensation of whirling and loss of balance), oppression (mental pressure or distress), heart weakness, suffocation and helps to improve menstruation.
R10 Price: Rs.270
R10 reviews: Dr Kirti recommends R10 as effective for peri menopause symptoms and post menopausal syndrome, He says it is also effective in hot flashes. Watch his You Tube video titled " German Homeopathic medicine for Menopause ? मासिक धर्म का बन्द होना' to knwo more
|Dosage||According to the state of acuteness 3 to 6 times a day 10 to 15 drops in some water. When improving, reduce the dose immediately to 10 to 15 drops three times daily. It is advisable to continue the treatment for a longer period of time at the rate of 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops , 1 to 2 days, until the physiological transformation of the body has been reached. R10 does not contain hormones, which are usually employed. the additional use of such preparations does not influence its biological effectiveness, but will be unnecessary in most cases.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients in this Stomach pain medicine complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication (side effects) for Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops
- the medication (Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree C (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications (Homeopathic Stomach pain medicine)should be used up quickly
Complimentary medicines: For Leucorrhoea, it is advised to take R10 drops+BC13 Tablets for best results, Order Reckeweg Leucorrhoea Combo here (select size 22ml+20gms)
For inflammation of ovaries (Ovaritis), alternate R10 and R1 every 2-3 hours