Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Climacteric drops
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 10 through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops) treats disorders of the ovaries. It has key Ingredients like acid. sulf., cimicifuga etc that acts on climacteric (menopause) complaints, flushes of heat, attacks of perspiration (sweat) and depression. It is also indicated for physical weakness, irregular menstruation, headaches, flowing pruritus vulvae (itchiness of the vulva) and psychic exhaustion.
Climacteric complaints, flushes of heat, attacks of perspiration, physical weakness, depression, headaches, irregular menstruation, fluor pruritus vulvae, psychic exhaustion, indifference.
Ovarian disorders in women is due to faulty reproductive system and is generally classified as a endocrine disorder. The normal cycles in women get affected when failure to release egg from the follicle results in ovarian cysts. Or sometimes more ovaries than required are released leading to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). This happens when woman's levels of the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone are out of balance. Symptoms of menopause or Climactric condition refers to psychic and physiological changes that is marked at the end of reproductive capacity and gets terminated with completion of menopause. I
Acid Sulf D4, Cimicifuga D4, Lachea D12, Sang. D12, Sang, D4, Sepia D4,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R10
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 10 drops are derived from the following ingredients
- Acid. sulf. -treats flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal), physical weakness, prostration (extreme physical weakness or emotional exhaustion), hemorrhage (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel) tendency and pruritus vulvae.
- Climicifuga -treats endocrine dysfunction during menopause, restlessness and psychogenic depression.
- Sanguinaria -treats symptoms of menopause like vaso-motoric (vaso indicates blood vessels and mtoroic relates to muscular movement) irritation, nervous irritability and headaches.
- Sepia -treats physical weariness, hormonal effect, exhaustion, sleepiness and lack of energy. It also treats heat followed by the perspiration, irritability, irregular menstruation and psychic hypersensitivity. It also addresses emotional outbursts, vertigo (sensation of whirling and loss of balance), oppression (mental pressure or distress), heart weakness, suffocation and helps to improve menstruation.
|Dosage||According to the state of acuteness 3 to 6 times a day 10 to 15 drops in some water. When improving, reduce the dose immediately to 10 to 15 drops three times daily. It is advisable to continue the treatment for a longer period of time at the rate of 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops , 1 to 2 days, until the physiological transformation of the body has been reached. R10 does not contain hormones, which are usually employed. the additional use of such preparations does not influence its biological effectiveness, but will be unnecessary in most cases.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients in this Stomach pain medicine complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops
- the medication (Dr.Reckeweg R10 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree C (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications (Homeopathic Stomach pain medicine)should be used up quickly