Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Abdomen drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops is popularly used to treat abdominal pain in women and men through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like apis mellifica, arsenic album etc that acts on affections of ovaries on right side, inflammation of ovaries and oedema (condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting) of larynx. It is also indicated for beginning of inflammation of appendix.
Affections of the ovaries, right side, inflammation of the ovaries (right side), adnexitis, salpingitis, parametritis. Cysts and benign tumors of the ovaries, oedema of the larynx, after-effects of stynx and for a beginning of inflammation of the appendix.
The most common problem suffered is abdominal pain in women and men. Abdominal pain refers to the pain that is originating from the organs present within abdominal cavity. The abdominal pain may arise from tissues of abdominal wall which is surrounding the abdominal cavity such as abdominal wall muscles and skin. Causes of abdominal pain in women includes constipation, indigestion, food allergies or poisoning, menstrual cramps, gallstones, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, kidney stones, urinary tract infection etc. Symptoms include signs of dehydration, fever, inability to pass stools, vomiting, frequent and painful urination, pain that is result of abdomen injury etc.
Apis Mellifica D6, Arsen. Alb 200, Bryonia D30, Sulfur D30, Apisinum D12.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R38
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat abdominal pain in women and men
- Apis mellifica -treats burning pains in abdomen on right side that is due to inflammation of ovaries. It has beneficial effects on cysts due to the process of resorption (action by which something is reabsorbed).
- Arsenic album -treats abdominal pain in women, renal disorders on right side and renal colic (abdominal pain commonly caused bykidney stones). It also treats agitation, annexitis (inflammation of adnexa), parametritis (inflammation of the parametrium), salpingitis (inflammation of the fallopian tubes) and the other affections of right side.
- Bryonia -it reduces the inflammation of appendix.
- Sulfur -it reduces itching, psoric (chronic illness) disorders and other ovary affections.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R38drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R38 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
In case of acute inflammation and convulsive pains or colic a more frequent dose is to be administered.
According to degree of acuity, every 5 minutes, or every 15-30 minutes, 10 drops (possibly in a little warm water). Also to be advised are hot poultices or the application of healing earth. With inflammation of the abdomen on both right and left sides the alternative use of R39 and R38 is indicated at intervals of 1-2 hours. With fever, R1 which will also decrease the inflammation. One is never to lose sight of the fact that such affections are also liable to reaction on the kidneys. And so R27 is also to come of eventual use.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|