Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy R50 for pain in sacral region, hip joints pain
Dr.Reckeweg R50 has key homeopathic Ingredients like aesculus hipp, colocynthis etc that act on pains in sacral (area of the back over lying thesacrum) region which is various in nature, pain in vertebral column and pains radiating along vertebral column from tip of nose up to head and sometimes in abdominal organs. It is also indicated for the frequent pains in sacral region due to re-toxicating treatment of loss of whites (fluos albus).
Tip: Know the leading homeopathy medicines for hip joint pain
Pains of various nature in the sacral region, mainly resulting from abdominal diseases. Pains in the vertebral column, sacroiliac complaints of indefinite genesis. Pains radiating along the vertebral column up to the head and the tip of the nose, sometimes also in abdominal organs. The pains grow worse when moving but may also be acute when resting or at night. Frequently pains in the sacral region are caused by re-toxicating treatments of the fluor albus (loss of white, treatments by cauterization and others).
Symptoms of pain in the scaral area commonly include sciatic leg pain, lower back pain, buttocks pain and hip pain. The sacral region which is a triangular shaped bone located at the bottom of the spine under goes pain and stress during gynaelogical periods. This may appear as pain in the sacrum when the foetus is in rear position. This condition of pain in the sacral area may also be due to injuries, tumour, infectious diseases, urological and metabolic diseases.The treatment is subject to the duration and intensity of pain. Apart from anti-inflammatory medicine, ice/heat, physical therapy and more importantly bed rest is prescribed in such condition.
R50 Ingredients : Aesculus hipp D6, Cimicifuga D4, Colocynthis D6, Natr. Chlorat. D30, Phytolacca D8, Strontium Carb D12, Nux Vom. D30,
Mode of action of homeopathic ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R50 in relieving pain in hips, buttocks, lower back
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R50 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat pain in the sacral area
- Aesculus hipp - treats the tearing pain and the radiating pains in sacral bone
- Colocynthis - treats the sharp pain in sacral region that radiates in the legs
- Cimicifuga - it has specific effects on feminine sexual organ. It acts against the pains in breasts, complaints relating to sacrum and abdominal organs and radiating pain in back and the head up to nose.
- Natrium cloratum - Treats pain in the sacral area that is sacroilic (relating to the sacrum and the ilium) pains accompanied by shivering and constipation. It also treats nervous sensitivity.
- Phytolacca - treats sciatic (affecting the sciatic nerve) pain in sacral region that radiates to the legs. It also treats sacral weakness.
- Strontium carb- treats different kinds of arthritis and rheumatism, mainly articulations of the haunches
General Indications for Reckeweg R 50 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 50 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Reckeweg R 50 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 50 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As prolonged cure, take 3-4 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
In case of acute intermittent pains and aggravation, take for a brief period (1/2 to 1 hour) 10-15 drops every 5-10 minutes.
In case of primary reaction (aggravating), the treatment should be interrupted for 1-2 days, afterwards 5-10 drops will be taken 1-2 a day.
After the cure, even the pains have completely disappeared, take 1-2 a day 5-10 drops for at least 3 month to avoid relapses.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
Dr.Reckeweg advised complimentary medicines alongwith R50 drops
R10+R50 - for hip pain during periods : prostaglandins (a type of chemicals) released during menstruation don't just affect the uterine muscles, but can cause cramps in other muscles too. endometrial-like tissue put pressure on the pelvic nerves. This may lead to pain and numbness in the hips, buttocks, and legs.
R38+R50 - abdominal pain right side and hip pain: inflammation of the ovaries (in females) and appendicitis may lead to pain in the sacral region. In such cases this combination is advised
R39+R50 - hip pain and left side abdominal pain: abdominal inflammation (left side) due to tumors, cysts of ovaries, annexitis (Inflammation of the uterine appendages), Salpingitis (inflammation of the fallopian tubes), parametritis (inflammation of the connective tissue of ovaries)