Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Abdomen drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 39 drops is homeopathic medicine to treat left abdominal pain causes through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like lachesis, lycopodium etc that acts on affections of ovaries on left side, cysts (membranous sac or cavity of abnormal character in the body, containing fluid), inflammation and tumors.
Affections of the ovaries (left side), parametria and annexes. Cysts, inflammation, tumours. Beneficient action in case of inflammation; annexitis, salpingitis, parametritis, and cysts of the ovaries. The present remedy should be tried before deciding upon a surgical operation, also in cases of bad cicatrizing after an operation, and ill defined affections of the parametrium (left side) R38 is to be tried if the right side is the affected.
Abdominal pain originates between the chest and pelvic regions of the body. Abdominal pain can be symptomatic as crampy, achy, dull, intermittent or sharp. Inflammation or diseases that affect the organs in the abdomen are the common cause of generalized abdominal pain. Left abdominal pain is more localized pain that has different origins, while Lower left abdominal paincauses may be due to , ovarian cysts, appendicitis, Crohns disease, cancer, kidney infection etc Upper left abdominal paincauses may to due fecal impaction (hardened stool that cant be eliminated), injury, kidney infection, enlarged spleen, heart attack or cancer.
Other reasons for left abdominal pain causes are
Diverticulitis which is common in older people is caused by bulge formation along the left bowel walls accompanied by fever, swelling & diarrhea, Constipation caused by food with low-fiber diet & straining in toilet, Ectopic pregnancy condition in women can lead to a pain in the lower left part of the abdomen.
Lachesis D30, Lycopodium D30, Palladium D12, Saxifraga D30, Vespa Crabron D12,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R39
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 39 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat left abdominal pain causes
- Lachesis-treats convulsive pain in left abdomen.
- Lycopodium-treats left abdominal pain causes like convulsive pain located around descending colon etc
- Palladium-it acts on the cysts of ovaries and the inflammation, chronic and acute.
- Saxifrage-treats renal calculi (kidneys stones) of left side, intestinal pains etc.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 39 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R39 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 39 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R39 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals, eventually to be alternated with other, complementary, remedies listed under "Remarks". In cases of acute inflammation with fever and pains suddenly developing, the same dose every 1-2 hours (possibly in a little warm water). Simultaneous application of hot poultices, cooked potato poultices or physico-therapeutic treatments like short wave rays.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|