Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
What are the five symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome shares symptoms with several other conditions, including arthritis, wrist tendonitis, and repetitive strain injury. It is frequently misdiagnosed due to this reason. Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms include
- shock-like sensations,
- pain and tingling,
- hand weakness and clumsiness, and
- dropping things due to clumsiness.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the palm of the hand, becomes compressed at the wrist: Know the difference between Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Writers Cramp here
As per occupational and environmental medicine report, Carpal tunnel syndrome is a medical disease, not an injury. It says although symptoms may occur in association with certain physical activities of the upper extremity it is not due to repetitive stress or injury.
As per a report published in Journal of Hand Surgery (British and European Volume), a study investigated whether there is an association between hand and wrist configurations and the occurrence of carpal tunnel syndrome. It concluded that that the anatomy of the hand, wrist and carpal tunnel may predispose to carpal tunnel syndrome
Homeopathy for carpal tunnel syndrome
Dr Kirti talks of the disease called carpal tunnel syndrome, causes of carpal tunnel syndrome sign and symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome and homeopathic medicine. Watch his You Tube titled " Carpal tunnel syndrome ! Homeopathic medicine for carpal tunnel syndrome ?" to know more
Risk factors of Carpal tunnel syndrome- people who use wrists extensively in profession like drivers, metal workers, batsman (cricket). Those with Gout, Rheumatoid arthritis, Diabetics, Thyroid patients are at risk
Dr advises following Homeopathic medicine with dosage as follows
- Causticum 200, 2 drops in morning - this medicines is for numbness, tingling, loss of sensation in carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mixture : (Ruta+Bellis+Arnica) all in 30 potency , 2 drops 3 times a day
- Hypericum 200, 2 drops in night
- Kali phos 6x, 6 tablet 3 times a day
Action of individual homeopathic remedies towards Carpal tunnel syndrome relief
- Causticum for dull, tearing pain in the wrist, along with weakness of the hands.
- Hypericum for wrist pain attended with numbness, tingling and burning sensation in the fingers
- Ruta Graveolens for tendonitis from overuse of wrist or after a sudden strain or fracture of the wrist.
- Arnica and Hypericum also come in handy when there is an injury relating to the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Bellis per medicine is useful for sore pains appearing from muscle injury, trauma or strain. There is aching and bruised sensation in the muscle involved. Swelling may occur with pain. This medicine is also indicated when the condition appears from injury or repeated strains on the elbow and wrists . Persons needing it have aching, sore bruised pains along with marked swelling.
- Kali Phos works well when there is numbness or prickling sensation in the hands and feet. It also offers help to manage nerve pains. In cases needing it the pains get better by gentle exercise. It offers great help in cases of muscle weakness. Persons needing it complain of weakness in limbs.
Doctor says that this combination will provide positive result if taken for 1-2 months regularly. He also advises physiotherapy and certain exercises that will give good overall results
Kit Contents: 6 sealed medicines, 5 dilutions of 30ml each and 1 tablet of 25 Grams
Homeopathy medicines for conditions similar to Carpal tunnel syndrome :
Homeopathy Medicines for Peripheral Neuropathy
Homeopathy Nerve Damage, Pain Remedies
Homeopathy Medicines for Blood Circulation problems
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines