Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ruta Graveolens Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as Ruta, Rue-bitterwort, garden rue
The drug is associated with conditions related to eyes, uterus and cartilages. Signs that fall under this sphere are likeliness to formation of deposits in the joints, overstrain of the ocular muscles, sensation of extreme weakness and despair, sprains, complaints from straining of tendons and pain in all body parts of the body.
What doctors recommend Ruta Graveolens for?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommnds Ruta Grav in conditions of
- managing complaints of shoulder bursitis and frozen shoulder. In most cases needing it the pain in the shoulder is worse from hanging down the arm. It is also worse when resting on the affected shoulder.
- helpful to manage cases having eye strain and headache
- well indicated for cases in which there is pain in the nape of neck and shoulder blade. The pain of using it is mainly drawing type. Next it is indicated when there is pain specifically below the right scapula.
- when chest pain follows injury. Persons who need it have chest pain that may be aching, biting or burning type
- top listed medicines for treating tendon injuries and strains. Persons requiring it have sore, aching bruised types of pains
Dr KS Gopi recommend Ruta Grav
- As at top Homeopathic remedy for ligament injuries and complaints arising as a result. Ruta Graveolens shows its worth in reducing the pain and swelling in ankles due to sprains and also repair of torn ligaments due to sprains
- Brusied Bones: A specific remedy, recommends Ruta graveolens 3X every 2 hours. Apply a lotion of Ruta on the affected part. Mix 10 drops of Ruta graveolens Q in one ounce of distilled water
- Ruta graveolens 30 is an excellent remedy for tendinitis due to overstraining or overexertion
Cysts: It is a very beneficial medicine for dissolving ganglion cyst. In cases needing Ruta the cyst may be present on the wrist, hand or finger. The ganglion tend to interfere with joint movement of wrist. Pain in the hand and wrist may also arise where Ruta is indicated. In some cases numbness in the hands may be present with above symptoms. The numbness and tingling in the hands when present tends to appear after exercise most of the times. A history of injury to tendon or joint may be found in cases that require Ruta.
Ruta Graveolens as per Boericke Materia Medica
Acts upon the periosteum and cartilages, eyes and uterus. Complaints from straining flexor tendons especially tendency to the formation of deposits in the periosteum, tendons, and about joints, especially wrist. Overstrain of ocular muscles. All parts of the body are painful, as if bruised. Sprains (after Arnica). Lameness after sprains. Jaundice. Feeling of intense lassitude, weakness and despair. Injured "bruised" bones.
Ruta Graveolens Patient Profile
Head - Signs such as bleeding from the nostrils and pain after excessive intake of alcohol.
Respiratory - The remedy is effective for cough with a thick and yellow discharge, shortness of breath with tightness, weakness and painful spot in the breastbone.
Stomach - Treats pain in the stomach and distressing state of abdomen.
Urinary - As reported, it treats pressure in the bladder after passing urine, feeling of bladder being full and constant desire to pass urine.
Back - It is beneficial for pain in the back and loins, backache and lower back pain that is worse in the morning before rising.