Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Causticum Homeopathic Dilution
Also known as Causticum Hanemanni, Tinctura Acris Sine Kali.
This medicine is prepared from Potassium Hydrate by the potentization process
Constitution: It is mainly suited to dark-haired people with sensitive skin. Next it is suitable to people suffering from joint pains, weak muscles, and urinary complaints.
Causticum Dilution is very effective against live problems like hepatogenic toxemia and liver insufficiency. The drug works very well to soothe the lymph glands, sinusitis and hypotension. It has a lot of mental benefits and helps against nervous tension and increases concentration. Ailments related to head, eyes, nose and abdomen is treated using it.
It is clinically indicated in chronic conditions of rheumatic, arthritic and nervous affections with severe pains in the muscular and fibrous tissues and resulting deformities of the joints, loss of muscle strength, contractures of tendons and skin problems especially warts. Paralysis of vocal cords, muscles of deglutition, of tongue, eyelids, face, bladder and extremities.
- Causticum 30 is one of the top medicines for laryngitis from exposure to cold air. Causticum is indicated when the larynx gets inflamed soon after exposure to cold air and hoarseness of voice results. Rawness and scarping sensation is also experienced in the throat. Loss of voice from cold air exposure is also treated well with this medicine Causticum.
- Causticum 200 is indicated for stammering when a person is mentally or emotionally excited.It is also useful for stammering from paralytic condition of tongue. Causticum may be seen with hoarseness , chronic clearing of the throat , and twitches of the face, particularly of the right side.There may be paralysis of the vocal chords.
- Causticum 200 is considered when the person has a twitching sensation in the legs along with heaviness. There is need to move the feet constantly or walk about to relax. Causticum is needed when the legs are restless from heaviness and stiffness in the calf muscles. Along with this, there may be a complaint of an electric shock-like sensation in the legs.
- Causticum 200 is another effective medicine for tearing type of pains in hand and fingers with numbness. Causticum can be given in those cases where pain is worse in cold air and better from warm applications on hand
- Causticum is very helpful medicine to treat eye complaints. Here, Firstly, it is indicated to treat ptosis, which is the drooping of upper eyelid over the eye. It strengthens the eyelid muscle to improve ptosis
- It is a top-listed medicine to treat cases of Bell’s palsy. It is a condition in which facial muscles get weak or paralyzed (loss of muscle function).
- A very beneficial medicine when it comes to treating urinary problems. Improves the weakness of bladder muscle and strengthening the urethral sphincter, manage cases of retention of urine (elderly)
- Lastly, its action on the skin is wonderful where it is very beneficial to treat skin warts.
Causticum therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Causticum primarily exhibits its therapeutic effects in chronic conditions such as rheumatic, arthritic, and paralytic disorders. It is particularly effective in alleviating tearing and drawing pains in the muscles and fibrous tissues, often associated with joint deformities, progressive muscular weakness, and tendinous contractures. This remedy is commonly indicated for elderly individuals showing signs of physical decline.
It also shows efficacy in catarrhal conditions of the respiratory tract, typically favoring individuals with dark complexions and rigid bodily fibers. Nighttime restlessness, accompanied by tearing pains in joints and bones and a faint-like weakening of strength, is a common symptom addressed by Causticum. This weakening may gradually progress to paralysis, affecting various parts of the body, including vocal cords, swallowing muscles, tongue, eyelids, face, bladder, and extremities. Children who are slow in learning to walk may also benefit from this remedy.
- Causticum is suitable for individuals with a sallow, dirty white complexion, often with warts, particularly on the face. It is also used in cases of emaciation resulting from long-term illness or stress. Characteristic symptoms include a sensation of burning, rawness, and soreness in affected areas.
- Eyes: Issues include cornea opacity, inflamed and ulcerated eyelids, partial eyelid paralysis, and blurry vision as if through a veil. Cold air exposure can cause ocular muscle paralysis.
- Stool: Constipation with soft yet tough stool, difficult to pass without straining. Inactive rectum, sores, burns, intense anal itching, fistula, and hemorrhoids.
- Urine: Incontinence during coughs and sneezes, dribbling, retention, bedwetting from excitement, and reduced sensation during urination.
- Respiratory: Voice loss, sore larynx, chest pain, cough with scanty expectoration and hip pain, tracheal soreness with mucus, heart palpitations, ear roaring, sore throat, and aphonia in vocal professionals.
- Extremities: Neuralgic pain and numbness in thighs, buttocks, joints, arms, and hands, with weakness and paralysis. Unsteady gait, tendon contracture, ankle weakness, knee cracking, rheumatic limb pain, and nighttime leg stiffness disrupting sleep.
- Skin: Rawness and soreness in skin folds, large warts on fingers and nose, burn effects, slow-healing wounds, old scar infections, and reopened injuries.
- Modalities: Symptoms worsen with dry, cold winds, clear weather, and cold air but improve in damp, wet conditions and warmth
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Dose-Third to thirtieth attenuation. In chronic ailments and especially in paralytic states, the higher potencies once or twice a week.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity, and other things. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period.