Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R9 Cough Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 9 homeopathic medicine is natural treatment for cough through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like belladona, bryonia etc., that act on cough, catarrhal (build-up of mucus in the nose or throat along with inflammation of the mucous membrane) affections in upper air passage, inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes (bronchitis) and whooping cough of all the stages. It is also indicated for bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, fits of coughing in pulmonary tuberculosis or a similar progressive wasting disease (phthisis).
Catarrhal affections of the upper air passages. Rhinolaryngopharyngitis, especially bronchitis and whooping cough at all stages. Effective expectorant in chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, fits of coughing in phthisis.
R9 drops provide natural treatment for cough by its ingredients.Cough is the result of respiratory tract infection. The respiratory tract infection causes the irregular coughing which can be triggered by smoking, choking, asthma etc. Usually cough is repetitively occurring of reflex that helps in clearing large breathe passages from irritants, secretions, microbes and foreign particles. Symptoms can include fever, sore throat, body aches, headaches, vomiting, nausea, sinus pressure etc. Causes of the chronic cough are asthma, smoking, hay fever, allergies, infections etc.
Belladonna D4, Bryonia D3, Coccus Cacti D6, Corallium Rubrum D12, Cuprum Aceticum D12, Drosera Rotundifolia D4, Ipecacuanha D6, Spongia D6, Spongia D6, Sticta Pulmonaria D4, Thymus Vulgaris .
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R9
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 9 drops are derived from the following ingredients act as natural treatment for cough
- Belladona - treats involuntary cough attacks, barking and hollow cough and dry membranes of mucus
- Bryonia - treats the dry and harsh cough with the pain in chest
- Coccus cacti - treats the hypersensitivity of mucosa of pharynx. It also treats the spasmodic cough (along with spasm) with the glairy and viscous expectoration (ejecting from throat or lungs)
- Corallium rubrum - is natural treatment for cough that treats the attack of convulsic (spasm) cough along with the choking fit
- Cuprum acetium - treats the spasmodic cough, viscous mucus and difficult or laboured breathing (dyspnea)
- Drosera rotundifolia- treats the convulsive cough that is accompanied by bluish discoloration of the skin due to poor circulation of blood (cyanosis) and suffocation. It also treats spasmodic asthma
- Ipecacuanha - treats dry asphyxiant (substance that can cause unconsciousness or death by suffocation) cough along with the glottis spasm and nausea.
- Spongia - treats the hollow cough and the cough at night
- Sticta pilm. - It helps to cold down from nose to pharynx and even the trachea that is followed by bronchitis. It also treats the pressure on root of nose.
- Thymus vulgaris - it acts as expectorant (secrets sputum by the air passages)
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R9 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R9 drops
- The medication(Dr.Reckeweg R9drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Whooping cough: In the beginning of the treatment frequent doses, every 1 hour 10 drops in some water, or one teaspoon (5ml) of syrup. Advisable is, to alternate from hour to hour the cough syrup and the cough drops. After attenuation of the graveness and frequency of the fits of coughing (generally in 2-3 days) take the medicine every 2 hours.
In the treatment of non-specific catarrhs, following whooping cough, take 4-6 times daily 10-15 drops in some water, or one teaspoon (5ml) of syrup.
Acute bronchitis and laryngo-pharyngitis: Every 2-3 hours 10-15 drops or one teaspoon of syrup.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|