Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy BBP Tussitol Cough Syrup
There are various reasons which can cause cough. Respiratory tract infection, infections caused due to air pollution, asthma, and acid reflux. Cough can be of two types; either a dry cough or wet cough which is accompanied by phlegm which is a type of mucus generated in your chest. If untreated, cough can have severe effects leading to respiratory complications and diseases such as Tuberculosis. There are several effective medicines in alternative treatments like Allopathy which can give instant relief from cough. However, most of them can cause severe effects too like drowsiness and Nausea. This is where Homoeopathic medicines have brought in the much-needed change. Tussitol Cough Syrup, a Bangalore Bio- Plasgens manufactured Homoeopathic Cough Syrup has made a visible difference. With a lot of research behind the ingredients used, cough syrup has proved itself to be a safe alternative when compared to allopathic formulations with no side effects.
Indication: It helps in treating cough due to different causes like bacterial or viral infection of the upper respiratory tract, and cough due to post nasal drip. Allergic dry cough, spasmodic coughs, and wheezing.
- An allergic cough is caused by your immune system's response to an allergen, rather than by an infection like a flu or cold cough.
- Postnasal drip cough: Secretions from the nose that drain down into the throat, causing congestion and cough. Postnasal drip is usually caused by allergies or the common cold.
- Justicia Adhatoda Q
- Senega Q
- Ipecacuanha 6c
- Antimonium Tartaricum 6c
- Natrum Sulphuricum 6x
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 6x
- Kali Muriaticum 6x Glycerine IP
- Excipients Q.S
- Alcohol 7.5%/N
Mode Of Action of individual ingredients in BBP Tussitol Cough Syrup :
- Justicia Adh - Dry Cough from the sternal region all over the chest, hoarseness, larynx, painful paroxysmal cough with sneezing. Cough with severe dyspnea, whooping cough worse at night.
- Senega - Catarrhal symptoms of the respiratory tract, ratting of the chest, oppressed breathing difficulty raising of tough mucous in the aged. periodical asthmatic attacks.
- Ipecac - Dyspnoea, constriction of chest, violent cough with every breath chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing.
- Anti tart - Great rattling of the chest but little is expectorated, coughing & gaping consecutively. Rapid sports breath and suffocation.
- Nat Sulph - Humid asthmatic Cough, Short breath, Aggravated in damp rainy weather.
- Farr Phos Beginning of all cold/cough, acute, short, and spasmodic cough.
- Kali Mur - All Complaints of the respiratory tracts viz Bronchitis, laryngitis. Croup. Pneumonia etc. Thick white expectoration with a loud barking cough.
|60ml, 100ml & 500ml|