Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
German Homeopathic Adel Bronchi Pertu Syrup
Homeopathic Adel 83 Bronchi-Pertu syrup is used to treat various types of respiratory diseases through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key ingredients like bryonia cretica, dactrylpius coccus etc that act on respiratory pathway infections like asthma, bronchial infection etc. It is also indicated for bronchitis, whooping cough etc. It helps in stimulating the excretion of toxins which cause dry cough accompanied with stabbing pain and pus, headache and emphysema. It also treats weakness of local mucous membrane.
Asmakit - Dr recommended homeopathy Asthma medicines, know more
Adel 83 Indications
Excertion of toxins that cause symptoms such as dry cough with stabbing pain and pus, emphysema and headaches.
Various types of respiratory diseases include bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes), asthma, pneumonia, emphysema (damaged and enlarged air sacs of lungs), whooping cough etc. Basically respiratory system is divided into upper respiratory tract and lower respiratory tract. Diseases affecting upper respiratory tract includes laryngitis (inflammation of larynx), middle ear infections, viral infections, excess nasal secretions etc. Diseases affecting lower respiratory tract includes whooping cough, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma etc. Factors causing respiratory diseases are toxic inhalation, smoking, genetic factors, infections etc. The symptoms can be as follows sneezing, cough, nasal discharge, fever, sore throat etc.
Adel 83 Ingredients
Bryonia Cretica 3x, Dactylpius Coccus 2x, Grindelia Robusta 8x, Guajacum 3x, Kalium Stibyltartaricum 4x, Oenanthe Aquatic 4x, Phosphorus 6x, Usnea Barbata 12x.
Mode of action of homeopathic ingredients in Adel 83
The key properties in Adel 83 Bronchi-Pertu syrup are derived from the following ingredients to treat different types of respiratory diseases
- Bryonia cretica -treats dry, hard cough that is accompanied with stabbing pains in chest, pneumonia and bronchitis.
- Dactrylpius coccus -treats bronchitis, asthma and whooping cough. It stimulates kidneys that are affected during the respiratory illness.
- Grindelia robusta -treats breathing difficulties like wheezing. It promotes mucus excretion that burdens lungs. It also treats whooping cough and chronic bronchitis.
- Usnea barbata -resolves the congestive headaches which are accompanied by respiratory illness like bronchitis, asthma and whooping cough.
- Guajacum -it addresses various types of respiratory diseases such as pus producing infections which afflict bronchial passageways. It treats gout (defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis) and acute rheumatism (inflammation and pain in the joints). It eliminates the old infections.
- Kalium stibytartaricum -it rejuvenates metabolism and the intestinal tract that is affected by the respiratory illness. It stimulates the excretion of mucus and pus.
- Oenanthe aquatic -treats bronchial conditions. It treats bronchitis that is accompanied with dry and frequent coughs, breathing problems. It eliminates large amount of the morning mucus that found in TB and emphysema.
- Phosphorus -helps in healing infections that are found in respiratory tract, eyes, intestinal tract, heart etc. It treats rhinitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose), laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx), asthma, bronchitis and other lung afflictions that include whooping cough, fever etc. it regulates the intestinal processes. It addresses the emotional exhaustion and depression.
|Dosage||Adults 1 to 2 teaspoon of Adel 83 Bronchi-Pertu syrup, Children 1 teaspoon of Adel 83 Bronchi-Pertu syrup 3 to 4 times in a day, infants 1 teaspoon 2 to 3 times in a day in some liquid before meals.|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|
Other Patent (specialty) medicines for whooping cough
Top Whooping cough treatment homeopathy medicines by indications
Allen A61 Homeopathy Whooping Cough Drops
Haslab HC-13 drosera complex tablet (whooping cough)
Schwabe Tussikind Tablets for irritable, whooping cough in children