Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Tussikind Cough tablets
Tusssikind is one of the best homeopathic medicines for cough and cold in children. It is also effective in treating the symptoms of asthma and infections in the bronchi, larynx, and trachea and helps in easy expectoration. It aids in the speedy recovery of respiratory complaints in children.
For prompt and effective relief from cough and congestion in children:
- Lowers irritation in the larynx and trachea, promotes expectoration, and controls cough.
- Lowers constriction and pressure in bronchi and thereby relieves congestion.
- Controls symptoms of wheezing, dysphonia, and hoarseness.
- Also relieves spasmodic and initial whooping cough symptoms
- For relief from spasmodic and initial whooping cough symptoms.
Homeopathic medicine Schwabe Tussikind tablets have key Ingredients like antimonium sulphuratum aureum, Bryonia alba etc that act on cough resulting from bronchial catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus), chronic and acute wheeze. It is also indicated to treat initial symptoms of whooping cough and irritable cough.
Tussikind works wonders in lowering the pressure in the bronchi and in this way, decreases blockage. It reduces infection and blockage in the larynx and trachea, propels expectoration, and controls cough. It is, thus, one of the best medicines for a speedy recovery from a respiratory obstruction in kids.
People use several formulae to fix colds, for instance, nasal sprays, hot showers, and various drugs to end the symptoms. But all these formulae and medicines do is briefly ease the symptoms of a cold, as opposed to providing a long-term solution or letting an infection fix you. People should support the body’s efforts by taking homeopathy drugs, which are safe and easy to get.
Now, a cold is, generally, joined by a cough. A cough is proof of viral and bacterial infection. As a result of a similar sign in both cases, it is difficult to recognize if the condition is a result of infection or disease. Hence traditional medicines can only suppress the symptoms.
In addition to this, most coughs and colds ordinarily are standalone, yet intermittent fever can be a visual aspect of bacterial or viral infection. And in case there is a fever with cough-cold, an expert clinical opinion becomes necessary.
Schwabe Tussikind Indications: Cough from bronchial catarrh, acute wheeze (breathing with a whistling or rattling sound in the chest, as a result of an obstruction in the air passages), irritable cough and whooping cough symptoms
Composition: Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum 3x 10 Mg; Bryonia Alba 3x 10 Mg; Drosera Rotundifolia 3x 10 Mg; Spongia Tosta 3x 10 Mg; Ipecacuanha 4x 10 Mg; Excipients Q.S.
How does the homeopathic ingredient in Schwabe Tussikind tablets work to relieve whooping cough in children?
The key properties of Schwabe Tussikind tablets are proven natural treatments for cough derived from the following ingredients
- Antimonium sulphuratum aureum- it reduces tickling in the larynx, eases respiration, promotes expectoration (to eject phlegm), and reduces pressure and constriction in the bronchi.
- Bryonia Alba- treats hacking dry cough from the irritation of the upper trachea. It also treats difficult and quick respiration. It is indicated for red-colored expectoration, painful and tough cough conditions.
- Drosera rotundifolia- is a proven natural treatment for cough and treats irritating, spasmodic, and dry cough along with yellow expectoration. It is also indicated for hoarseness and whooping cough. Almost specific for whooping cough. Spells of hacking followed by vomiting if the mucus does not come up. Worse after midnight
- Spongia tosta- treats barking, dry, croupy cough that worsens during inhalation. It also treats bronchial catarrh.
- Ipecacuanha- treats dyspnoea (difficult breathing), chest constriction, sneezing, coryza (catarrhal inflammation of the mucous membrane), and whooping cough. It also treats suffocative cough, croup (inflammation of the larynx and trachea), nausea, and hoarseness. Best for Spasmodic fits of coughing with vomiting
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets of Tussikind hourly, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Tussikind tablets are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Schwabe Tussikind tablets are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Tussikind tablets and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|