Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Schwabe Tussikind tablets is a natural treatment for cough.
Homeopathic medicine Schwabe Tussikind tablets is proven natural treatment for cough through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in tablets). It has key Ingredients like antimonium sulphuratum aureum, bryonia alba etc that acts on cough resulting from bronchial catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus), chronic and acute wheeze. It is also indicated to treat initial symptoms of the whooping cough and irritable cough.
Schwabe Tussikind tablets are proven natural treatment for cough Lungs get directly exposed to environment through the air that is inhaled. Allergens or micro organisms enter the body through the respiratory tract. The cough reflex is stimulated by the irritation and helps to remove the foreign matter along with the secretions. If the flu and common cold are left untreated, the condition may result into bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes). Common symptoms include difficulty in breathing, wheezing, fever etc.
Cough from bronchial catarrh, acute wheeze (breathe with a whistling or rattling sound in the chest, as a result of obstruction in the air passages), irritable cough and whooping cough symptoms
Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum 3x 10 Mg; Bryonia Alba 3x 10 Mg; Drosera Rotundifolia 3x 10 Mg; Spongia Tosta 3x 10 Mg; Ipecacuanha 4x 10 Mg; Excipients Q.S.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Tussikind tablets work?
The key properties in Schwabe Tussikind tablets are proven natural treatment for cough derived from the following ingredients
- Antimonium sulphuratum aureum-it reduces tickling in larynx, eases respiration, promotes expectoration (to eject phlegm) and reduces pressure and constriction in bronchi.
- Bryonia Alba-treats hacking dry cough from the irritation of upper trachea. It also treats difficult and quick respiration. It is indicated for red colored expectoration, painful and tough cough conditions.
- Drosera rotundifolia-is proven natural treatment for cough and treats irritating, spasmodic and dry cough along with yellow expectoration. It is also indicated for hoarseness and whooping cough.
- Spongia tosta-treats barking, dry, croupy cough that worsens during inhalation. It also treats bronchial catarrh.
- Ipecacuanha-treats dysponea (difficult breathing), chest constriction, sneezing, coryza (catarrhal inflammation of the mucous membrane) and whooping cough. It also treats suffocative cough, croup (inflammation of the larynx and trachea), nausea and hoarseness.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets of Tussikind hourly, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Tussikind tablets are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Schwabe Tussikind tablets are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Tussikind tablets and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|