Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acne Vulgaris and Pimples Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like juglans, ledum etc., selected for their ability to address symptoms of acne vulgaris such as common occurrence of red pimples on the skin due to inflamed or infected oil glands (acne vulgaris) that occur at the age of puberty. It helps in the excitation of germinal glands.
Acne vulgaris, pimples, suppurative diseases of the skin, eczema and dermatitis.
The symptoms of acne vulgaris can be inflammatory and non inflammatory eruptions.Acne vulgaris is a long term skin problem that occurs when oil and dead skin cells clogs up the pores of skin. The condition is characterized by the skin areas of whiteheads, pimples, blackheads, greasy skin etc. Out of 8 in 10 teenagers are likely to develop acne. Acne starts developing mostly in teenage because of the hormonal changes that make skin oilier after puberty. It occurs at the stage of puberty because of insufficient activity of germinal glands. Boys are more commonly to have acne than girls. Acne affects the face, neck and chest regions.Common symptoms are depression, emotional stress, dark spots, reduced self esteem, scars etc.
Ammon.Bromat, D12, Bromum D12, Hepar Sulf, D30, Juglans D30, Kalium Bromat.D12, Ledum D30, Natrium Bromat. D12, Natrium Chlorat D200, Viola Tric. D12, Placenta D12.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R53
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops are derived from the following ingredients in treating the symptoms of acne vulgaris
- Juglans - it works specifically against acne occurring especially on young girls face. It treats pimples and blackhead (comedones)
- Ledum -treats rashes that discharge pus (suppurative)
- Hepar sulfur - treats suppurative comedones
- Natrium chlorat - treats symptoms of acne vulgaris like formation of acne on the scalp
- Viola tricolor - treats prickly heat (miliaria), blisters containing pus (pustules) accompanied with crust formation and small pimple forming part of rash (papules) on body. It also treats strong itching and acts as a blood purification agent.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 53 dropsshould be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication forDr.Reckeweg R 53 drops
- The medication(Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals
In acute suppuration and inflammation the same dose every 1-2 hours.
In order not to impede the effect of the present remedy it will be of paramount importance to avoid toxicating nutrition, especially bacon, ham, sausages of any kind and pork. These substances promote the formation of pus and acne. Even a small slice of sausage may have an injurious effect upon the efficacy of the present preparation.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|