Dr.Reckeweg R37 drops, Intestinal Colic, Constipation
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Reckeweg R37 abdominal pain, colic, constipation drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops is commonly indicated medicine for Intestinal colic (stomach ache) which is cramp-like pain that originates in the small or large intestine due to bloackage. It has key ingredients like alumnia, bryonia etc that acts on flatulent colic (severe pain in the abdomen caused by wind or obstruction in the intestines), meteorsim (sign of bowel necrosis from bacterial infection) and intestinal colic. It addresses abdominal spasms (involuntary muscular contraction), cirrhosis (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue), dysmenorrheal (painful menstruation) and renal colic (abdominal pain commonly caused by kidney stones).
Other Homeopathy Colic Medicines listed here
R37 Indications Flatulent colic, meteorism, porphyrinuria, intestinal colic, abdominal spasms of varying genesis which are characteristic in porphyrinuria and affected liver. Cirrhosis of the liver, bilious colic; colic in saturnism, dysmenorrhoea; Complementary remedy for renal colic. In case of chronic constipation gradual regularizing effect.
Intestinal colic treatment
Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops is proven medicine for treatment of colic in adults and children. Intestinal colic refers to severe pain in abdomen that is associated with malfunctioning in the intestines. Colic is often associated with babies who cry persistently, but it can also affect adults. Adults often experience colic as sudden gastrointestinal or urinary pain that becomes less intense over time.Colic mainly occurs due to contraction of muscles and the pain starts and stops suddenly. The pain can also occur due to distention of intestines by the gas. Symptoms include fever, abdominal discomfort, appendicitis (inflammation and pain in appendix), intestinal blockage, constipation, vomiting, loose stools etc. Causes of intestinal colic can be food poisoning, gastroenteritis, irritable bowel syndrome, painful menstruation periods, indigestion, food allergies, ulcers, lack of water consumption, stress, gallstones etc. Signs that occur when a person suffers from severe intestinal colic include bloating, sweating, rolling, uneasiness, stretching etc.
R37 Ingredients : Alumina D12,Bryonia D4, Colocynthis D4, LachesisD30, Lycopodium D4, Mercurious Subl Corr D8, Plumbum acetic D12, Sulfur D12, Nux vomica D6.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R37
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops medicine
- Alumnia -treats stools and constipation
- Bryonia -treats constipation and dark stools.
- Colocynthis -treats tendency to contraction, flatulent colic and intestinal spasms.
- Lachesis -acts as medicine for stomach ache and treats bad digestion especially after intake of excess alcohol.
- Lycopodium -treats flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal)
- Mercur. subl. corros. -it treats tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels) and intestinal cramps.
- Plumbum acet. -treats intestinal colic, nauseous and watery stools and chronic diarrhea (dysentery).
- Sulfur -treats malodorous (unpleasant) flatulence, swollen abdomen and matutinal (occurring in the morning) diarrhea.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R37 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R37 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals. In case of intermittent pains, colic, meteorism and suspected perforation, (eventually the undiluted drops can be held in the mouth and spad out), take for a short while, ½ -1 hour every 3-5 minutes 5-10-15 drops. In case of fundamental changes, bilious colic, renal colic, inflammation of the appendix and others, the following remarks apply.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
Homeopathy Intestinal colic medicines similar to R37
- Dr.Bakshi B19 Colic drops for abdominal pain, flatulence
Allen A17 Intestinal Colic Drops for Renal Calculi, Gastritis, Flatulence
Bhargava No 7 Colin Drops for Abdominal Colic