Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dercut drops
Adel 12 Dercut drops is homeopathic medicine through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like hydrocotyle, mezereum etc that act on general skin diseases, eczema (patches of skin becoming rough and inflamed with blisters causing bleeding and itching), psoriasis (skin disease marked by red, itchy, scaly patches), neuro dermatitis (skin condition that starts with a patch of itchy skin and the affected skin becomes thick and leathery), pimples (acne vulgaris). It is also indicated for rash at puberty (sexual maturity), boils, group of virus diseases caused by herpes viruses, affecting the skin (herpes), insect bites, interigo (inflammation caused by the rubbing of one area of skin on another) and urticaria (red weal's on the skin which itch intensely). It also treats contagious bacterial skin infection forming pimples containing pus and yellow crusty sores (impetigo), multiple boil in the skin (carbuncles) and boils. It supports defense mechanisms and the excretion process to stimulate the healing process.
- Pimples (Acne vulgaris)
Skin is the largest organ that acts as a protective barrier by guarding against debris (scattered pieces of rubbish or remains), moisture and the harmful ultra violet sun rays. Pathogenic organisms can enter the body through cuts and open wounds that causes infections and some most common skin disease. Rashes, inflammation, redness, burning etc are the symptoms of unhealthy skin conditions. More than 3000 skin disorders like eczema, acne etc affect people that brings changes in the skin color or texture. Irritants, allergies, genetic makeup etc can cause symptoms of skin disorders forming blisters and other skin disorders.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 12
The key properties in Adel 12 Dercut drops are derived from the following ingredients for treating most common skin disease.
- Hydrocotyle - treats circular, dry and scaly psoriasis. It also treats pathogenic skin problems.
- Mezereum - treats the severe skin diseases like ulcus cruris (ulcers of the leg), herpes zoster (painful acute inflammation of the nerve ganglia caused by herpes zoster). It also treats local skin conditions, neurological symptoms and itching.
- Fumaria officinals - it stimulates the metabolism. It normalizes and regulates secretion of gall bladder and stimulates the intestinal function. It is also helpful to excrete toxins and metabloic waste products that helps in cleaning skin and blood.
- Cistus canadensis - it cures itching, cramps with sensation of ants running over skin, herpetiform (resembling herpes) and chronic rashes that indicates the impaired lymphatic system.
- Ledum palustre - it aids excretion of the toxins via urological tract. It also resolves skin infections, boils or furuncles, pimples and dermatitis (skin conditions that becomes red, swollen, and sore, sometimes with small blisters). It also treats insect strings.
- Ranunculus bulbosus - treats blisters, stabbing pains, itching eczema and burning that are common to the herpes zoster kind of skin illness. It destroys the spores of the pathogens that cause diseases.
- Sarsaparilla - treats chronic skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema that are accompanied by pus, itching and open sores. It also acts as diuretic (causing increased passing of urine) in stimulating the excretion via kidneys.
- Viola tricolor - treat hard afflictions of skin like impetigo and eczema that cover the whole body. It stimulates the general detoxification process and excretion ability of kidneys.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 12 Dercut, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 12 Dercut, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|