Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dercut ointment
Adel 78 Dercut ointment is homeopathic medicine for most common skin disease through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like bellis perennis, kreosotum etc that act on skin diseases, psoriasis, eczema, neuro dermatitis (skin condition that starts with a patch of itchy skin that causes the affected skin to become thick and leathery). It is also indicated for acne vulagris (pimples), boils, insect bite, intertrigo (inflammation caused by the rubbing of one area of skin on another) and urticaria (red weals on the skin which itch intensely).
General skin diseases, eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, pimples, rash at puberty, boils, herps, insect bites, including intertrigo and urticaria
Most common skin disease include psoriasis(skin disease marked by red, itchy, scaly patches), eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed with blisters causing bleeding and itching) and acne (pimples). Symptoms like burning, swelling, redness, itching etc are caused when anything that clogs, inflames or irritate skin. Skin has area of about 20 square feet forming the largest organ of body. Skin provides to sense touch, cold and heat. It protects from microbes and regulate body temperature. Skin builds a strong immune system by protecting from the pathogens to enter the body. Functions like absorption, protection, sensation, insulation, preventing dehydration etc are performed by skin.
Bellis Perennis 8x, Euphorbia Resinifera 4x, Hydrastic Canadensis 3x, Kreosotum 6x, Rhus Toxicodendron 8x, Sempervivum Tectorum 3x, Vinca Minor 3x, Viola Tricolor 2x,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 78
The key properties in Adel 78 Dercut ointment are derived from the following ingredients to treat most common skin disease
- Bellis perennis - treats inflamed skin exsudate (mass of cells and fluid that has seeped out), erysipels (recurrent disease caused by a bacterial infection, characterized by large raised red patches on the skin) and acne that are burning and painful.
- Euphorbia resifinera - treats erysipels like skin inflammations and efflorescence (redness of the skin or an eruption) that are swollen, red, itching and biting in nature.
- Hydrastis canadensis - treats unhealthy skin, chicken pox, small pox (variola) and various other bad skin circumstances.
- Kreosotum - treats skin with ulcers. It acts as disinfectant for pustules (small blister or pimple on the skin containing pus) and wounds.
- Rhus toxidendron - treats most common skin disease like erysipels, herps (virus diseases caused by herpes viruses, affecting the skin) efflorescence, bacterial and pus inflammatory conditions etc
- Sempervivum tectorum - treats erysipels conditions, wounded skin regions etc. It is good remedy for herpes zoster (herpes virus that causes shingles and chickenpox).
- Vinca minor - treats burning and itching pustules, wet eczemas etc
- Viola tricolor - treats scrophulous (relating to scrofula that is TB like bacteria) eczema, impetigo (contagious bacterial skin infection forming pustules and yellow crusty sores) etc.
|Dosage||Rub in locally, or apply using a bandage or dressing three times a day. For external use only|
|Symptoms||Psoriasis, Pimples (Acne Vulgaris), Eczema|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|