Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Carbo Vegetabilis 3X
Dr Reckeweg Carbo Vegetabilis 3X Trituration Tablets treats indigestion, flatulence, bloating of abdomen, belching, venous congestion. It also helps in pimples on forehead and face, headaches, where patient cannot move his head, lift his head, night terrors in children.
Also known as Carbon Activado, Carbo Vegetabilis is the powdered mixture of charcoal. Best used for bloating, belching, indigestion & flatulence. Carbo Veg prevents poisoning caused by mushrooms like Amanitas.
Most effective in Aphonia, Gastroenteritis, Heavy metal poisoning, Intestinal disease.
Highly effective in dysentery, food poisoning, Gout, Acid reflux, dyspnea
What doctors recommend Carbo Veg for?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends Carbo Veg for
- nasal complaints including cold and nasal bleeding.
- gums infection along with bleeding.
- hair fall after some severe illness
- hoarseness of voice (laryngitis)
- many of the gastric issues
- respiratory complaints including cough, asthma and bronchitis.
- Skin conditions like chilblains, ulcers, purpura, bedsores and gangrene of toes
- improves the venous blood circulation and help treating varicose veins and varicose ulcers
- helpful anti-hemorrhagic medicine
- weakness and lack of strength
Dr Gopi recommends Carbo Veg in
- Very effective for gas in abdomen in patients suffering from gall stone. Carbo veg is prescribed when the gas is present mainly in the upper region of abdomen.
- Food allergy cases where loose offensive stool, gas in stomach, nausea and vomiting follow eating of eggs.
Carbo Veg relationship to Other Remedies
Complementary medicines are kali Carb and Phosphorus. These medicines can be used to complete its action when it is no longer acting.
Inimical medicines are Carbo Animalis and Kreosote, and should not be used after Carbo Veg.
Antidotes are Camphor, Coffea and Arsenic Album. These antidotes medicine can be used to neutralise the action of Carbo Veg.
Tablets contain Carbo Vegetabilis 3X
Adults 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily. Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Carbo Vegetabilis
Avoid use during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
It may cause Constipation and Bowel disorder.
Excessive and prolonged use not recommended.
Prior discussion with a Healthcare Professional is must before use