Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Stomach drops
Dr.Reckeweg R5 homeopathic drops is a popular medicine for stomach pain made from a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs for treatment of various gastric disorders. The drops contain homeopathic ingredients like anacardium, argent. nitric, arsen. Album, belladonna etc., indicated for their ability to address chronic and acute gastritis, indigestion (dyspepsia), chronic relapsing gastritis and heart burn. As medicine for stomach pain, it is indicated for treatment of symptoms like belching (emitting digestive gas from mouth), accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal (flatulence) and excess gas accumulation in the gastrointestinal tract (meteorism). It also treats the inflamed mucosa of stomach. It helps to improve appetite and reduce constipation problem. It also relieves acid indigestion and sour stomach.
In acute and chronic catarrh of the nose and maxillary sinus. Sinusitis, etc. In formation of polypus in children. Lack of olfaction and taste.
Dr.Reckeweg R5 is an ideal stomach pain medicine that addresses various gastro intestinal problems. Every individual at some part of time suffers from abdominal pain. The common causes of abdominal pains can be indigestion, gas, constipation etc. Abdominal pains can have the following symptoms such as heart burn, sour stomach and so on. Heart burn is a form of indigestion that is felt as burning sensation in chest. The symptoms that attribute to sour stomach are nausea, excessive belching, stomach bloating (swelling) etc.
Anacardium D6, Argent. Nit. D6, Arsen. Alb. D4, Belladonna D4, Carbo Vegetab. D8, Chamomilla D2, Chelidonium D3, Lycopodium D5, Nux Vomica D4, Scrophularia Nod. D1.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R5
This stomach pain medicine is a unique blend of homeopathic remedies for treating broad spectrum of associated symptoms of gastro intestinal ailments
- Anacardium - treats pains around midnight, gastric complaints and helps in improving after eating
- Argent. Nitric- treats epi gastric complaints, frequent and noisy belching with provisional improvement
- Arsen. Album - relieves burning pain in stomach along with vomiting and acts as remedy for mucous membrane
- Belladonna - treats vomiting, feeling of sickness with an inclination to vomit (Nausea),
- Carbo vegetabilies - treats sensation of being completely full (repletion) in abdominal cavity, exhaustion and lack of energy (asthenia)
- Chamomilla - treats nervous irritability and hypersensitivity, swollen stomach
- Chelidonium - acts as a key ingredient in medicine for stomach pain it is effective for bile (bitter greenish-brown alkaline fluid which aids digestion) and liver, increased volume of secretion of bile from the liver (choleretic), it also improves the gastric disorder caused by ingestion
- Lycopodium - treats gastro-intestinal disturbances, lack of appetite, bitter taste in mouth, flatulent with severe pain (colic) and constipation.
- Nux vomica - treats nervous irritability, abnormal chronic anxiety (hypochondria), stomach constriction and the disturbances caused by nicotin (toxic colorless or yellowish oily liquid present in tobacco)
- Scrophularia nodosa - treats hyperacidity, griping pains in abdomen
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R5 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients in this Stomach pain medicine complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R5 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R5 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R5 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree C (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications (Homeopathic Stomach pain medicine) should be used up quickly
|Dosage||Generally 3 times a day 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R5 drops (Homeopathic Stomach pain medicine) in some water before meals.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|