Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B2 Stomach drops for Gastritis, Ulcers.
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Gastritis. It is indicated to help relieve symptoms of acute and chronic gastritis like flatulence, ulceration, dyspepsia, and heartburn.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach and has many possible causes. Gastritis can be caused by alcoholism, Prolonged use of nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drugs or infection with Helicobacter pylori, major surgery, traumatic injury/burns. It presents with abdominal pain and bloating belching and dyspepsia.
Anacardium 6x , Argentum nitr. 6x, Arsenic alb. 4x, Atropinum 6x, Carbo. Veg 8x, Chamomila 2x, Chelidonium maj. 3x, Lycop 5x, Scrophularia nod.6x
Mode of action of Individual ingredients:
- Anacardium: Dyspepsia relieved by eating, weak digestion with fullness and distention
- Argentum nitr: Belching accompanying gastric ailments
- Aresenic alb: Nausea, retching, vomiting after eating or drinking
- Atropinum: Spasmodic pain in epigastrium, constriction, nausea & vomiting
- Carbo Veg: Eructation after eating and drinking, water brash
- Chamomilla: Distended abdomen, Griping in the region of the navel, and pain in small of the back. Flatulent colic. Pressive pain in the stomach, as from a stone.
- Chelidonium maj: For Gastralgia, hepatic syndromes
- Lycopodium: Dyspepsia, excessive hunger
- Scrophularia mod: Colic below the navel
|Dosage||10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day. In acute cases take the dose 2 hourly, 6 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|