Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Kof Aid
Bakson Kof Aid Syrup is an effective homeopathic formula which soothes throat and aids expectoration. It is indicated for dry, spasmodic, allergic, congestive cough of bronchitis and Asthma. Checks associated symptoms of headache, Rhinitis and fever. Homeopathic cough reliever available in Tablet and Syrup form.
Bakson Kof Aid Syrup contains Ipecac 3x, Bryonia alba 3x, Antimonium tart.3, Phosphorus 3, Drosera rot , Justicia adh 2x for effective cough relief.
Mode of action of individual action in Bakson Kof Aid Syrup
- Bryonia alba: Acts on mucous membranes and lungs. It relieves dry, hacking cough accompanied by hoarseness and chest pain.
- Ipecacuanha: Dry, teasing cough associated with severe breathlessness, wheezing, rattling in chest, gagging and vomiting.
- Antimonium tartaricum: It helps in clearing the accumulated mucus in the air passage, in attacks of Bronchitis and dyspnoea.
- Phosphorus: Hoarseness and dry cough with constant desire to 'clear the throat'.
- Drosera rotundifolia: Relieves from whooping and convulsive type of cough.
- Justicia adhatoda: Relieves breathlessness, cough and sneezing.
|Dosage||Adults - 1 tablespoon of Bakson Kof Aid Syrup, every 3-4 hours. Children - 1 teaspoon of syrup, every 3-4 hours Or as prescribed by physician.|
|Size||115ml, 200ml, 450ml|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|