Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Carbo Vegetabilis 3X
Carbo Vegetabilis 3X Trituration Tablets treat indigestion, flatulence, bloating of the abdomen, belching, and venous congestion. It also helps with pimples on the forehead and face, headaches, where the patient cannot move his head, or lift his head, and night terrors in children.
Also known as Carbon Activado, Carbo Vegetabilis is a powdered mixture of charcoal. It is best used for bloating, belching, indigestion & flatulence. Carbo Veg prevents poisoning caused by mushrooms like Amanitas.
- Super Effective in Stomach ache, colic, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, Bloating excess gas, and strength (loss of vitality). nose bleed (epistaxis).
- Most effective in Aphonia, Gastroenteritis, Heavy metal poisoning, and Intestinal disease.
- Highly effective in dysentery, food poisoning, Gout, Acid reflux, and dyspnea.
What do doctors recommend Carbo Veg for?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends Carbo Veg for
- nasal complaints including cold and nasal bleeding.
- gums infection along with bleeding.
- hair fall after some severe illness
- hoarseness of voice (laryngitis)
- many the gastric issues
- respiratory complaints including cough, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Skin conditions like chilblains, ulcers, purpura, bedsores, and gangrene of toes
- improves venous blood circulation and helps to treat varicose veins and varicose ulcers
- helpful anti-hemorrhagic medicine
- weakness and lack of strength
Dr. Gopi recommends Carbo Veg in
- Very effective for gas in the abdomen in patients suffering from gallstones. Carbo veg is prescribed when the gas is present mainly in the upper region of the abdomen.
- Food allergy cases where loose offensive stool, gas in the stomach, nausea, and vomiting follow the eating of eggs.
Carbo Veg Relationship to Other Remedies
Complementary medicines are kali Carb and Phosphorus. These medicines can be used to complete their action when it is no longer acting. Inimical medicines are Carbo Animalis and Kreosote, and should not be used after Carbo Veg. Antidotes are Camphor, Coffea, and Arsenic Album. These antidotes medicine can be used to neutralize the action of Carbo Veg.
Tablets contain Carbo Vegetabilis 3X
Adults 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily. Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Carbo Vegetabilis:
- Avoid use during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
- It may cause Constipation and Bowel disorders.
- Excessive and prolonged use is not recommended.
- Prior discussion with a Healthcare Professional is a must before the use.