Does homeopathy help increase height naturally?
Yes. Children and Teenagers are beset with a number of health problem that do not help them grow fully and attain peak height in their formative years. Homeopathy addresses these gaps in their faulty metabolism to help grow naturally and attain optimum height
- Children born with faulty metabolism, they are mentally and physically backward, do not grow and develop swollen abdomen, loss of memory. Baryta carbonica is good for them
- There are children who are peevish with feeble digestion, anemic, they develop tardy dentition and struggle to have healthy bones. Such youngsters tend to abdominal flatulence, mild inflammation of tonsils, colic or soreness around navel, diarrhea with undigested food in stools. Calcarea Phosphorica is recommended for such children
- Some Teenagers have imperfect assimilation and consequent defective nutrition. These are slow walking, not particular in eating food , and are generally dull. Silicea is good
- Scrofulous children suffer poor mental and physical growth, they display symptoms such as; poor immunity, sensitive to cold, always have swollen tonsils irritable, melancholic with poor appetite. Barium Carbonate is a medicine of choice to increase height in such subjects
- Youngsters are affected by hyposecretion of pituitary hormones aggravated from emotion, complaints after grief, fright, anger, disappointed love, contradiction etc. Medicine such as metallic gold or Aurum Metallicum is known to affect profoundly
Can i increase height after 18 Years, 21 Years, 23 Years. Will homeopathy medicine help?
It is commonly known that growth of the body biologically stops around 20 years due to the fusion of epiphysial/growing ends of the bones due to the effect of the sex hormone. New studies in scientific research indicates that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified (commonly known as "bone plate is fused") which occurs around 18-20 years. This is because besides the length of the femur bone (thighbone), shinbone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height (about 35% of the total height).
Its important for you to know that why our body growth stops. The growth is not only dependent on genetic but hormones equally plays important role in body's growth. Cartilage is the joint which is present in between the hormones bones. Now it is proved that cartilage plays an important role in the growth of the body. Cartilage is like sponge or cushion present between the joints of the bones. Cartilage can be kept fit & fine by supplying good & required amount of energetic food to the hormones because the development of the cartilage is the reflection of the growth of height.