Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Wheezal Nosoline Nasal Drops
Wheezal Nosoline Nasal Drops contain purely natural ingredients. The drops provide relief from nasal dryness and obstruction, allergy due to dust or mites or environmental pollutants, nasal polyps, paranasal sinusitis, and allergic vasomotor rhinitis.
What doctor says? Dr Kirti Vikram Singh says this medicine is effective for nasal congestion nasal blockage allergic rhinitis allergic sinusitis watery nose. अगर नाक बंद होती है तो nosoline nasal spray बहुत ही effective hai. Watch his YouTube video titled "Homeopathic Nasal Spray for Nasal Congestion & Blockage of Nose ! In adults and childrens!" to know more.
Most effective homeopathy combination for stuffy nose, Sinapis nigra with BC5 with Nosoline
Etiology: A stuffy or congested nose occurs when the tissues lining it become swollen. This occurs when nasal and adjacent tissues and blood vessels become swollen with excess fluid, causing a "stuffy" plugged feeling. The problem may also include nasal discharge or "runny nose."
Nasal congestion may be caused by anything that irritates or inflames the nasal tissues. Infections - such as colds, flu or sinusitis - and allergies are frequent causes of nasal congestion and runny nose. Sometimes a congested and runny nose can be caused by irritants such as tobacco smoke and car exhaust.
Indication of Wheezal Nasoline Drops
- Nasal dryness & obstruction
- Other Indications
- Nasal Polyps
- Para-nasal sinusitis
- Allergy due to dust, mites or environmental pollutants
- Hydrastis Q
- Graphites 3X
- Sanguinaria Q
- Kali Bich Q
Action of composition used in Wheezal Nosoline Drops
- Graphites 3x: Scabs and fissures in nostrils, Sore on blowing.
- Hydrastis Can Q: Watery, excoriating discharge. Ozaena, with ulceration of septum. Tends to blow nose all the time.
- Sanguinaria N. Q: Nasal polypi. Coryza, followed by diarrhea. Chronic rhinitis; membrane dry and congested.
- Kali Bich Q:Dropping from posterior nares. Loss of smell. Much hawking. Inability to breathe through nose. Dryness. Coryza, with obstruction of nose. Violent sneezing.
- Treats allergic vasomotor rhinitis, sinusitis, and sneezing
- Effective during nasal polyps, nasal congestion
- Provides relief during itching and blocked nose
- Cures allergy due to dust or mites or environmental pollutants
Directions For Use:
Instill 3 to 5 drops in the nose, 3 times a day as prescribed by the physician
Tip: For best result take Nosoline Nasal Spray externally (available as combo)