Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Wheezal Nosoline Spray is indicated for Nasal Dryness and obstruction. Homeopathic remedy for relief from Sinusitis.
Wheezal Nosoline Spray Provides Quick relief from Nasal congestion, Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Sneezing, itching of nose, Blockage of Nose. Allergy due to dust, mites or environmental pollutants.
What doctor says? Dr Kirti Vikram Singh says this medicine is effective for nasal congestion nasal blockage allergic rhinitis allergic sinusitis watery nose. अगर नाक बंद होती है तो nosoline nasal spray बहुत ही effective hai. Watch his YouTube video titled "Homeopathic Nasal Spray for Nasal Congestion & Blockage of Nose ! In adults and childrens!" to know more.
Nosoline Homeopathic nasal spray provides Quick Relief from :
- Allergic rhinitis & sinusitis
- Itching of nose
- Burning, runny nose & sneezing
- Nasal discharge-watery, thick, bland & acrid
- Blockage of nose
- Loss of smell
- Inflammation of nasal mucosa, nasal polyp
- Oedema of nasal mucous membrane
Key benefits/uses of Wheezal Nasoline Spray:
Role of active ingredients:
- Graphites 3x: Helps expelling copious production of mucus, particularly when blowing your nose hurts owing to the cracks on the skin
- Hydrastis Q: Helps the body to clear diverse congestion including coughs that are usually harsh, dry or rattling and begin with a tickle in the throat, sinus pressure leads to a dull frontal headache, colds that trigger chills and sweats, hawking sore throats, sneezing, runny irritated nose and minor ear pain
- Sanguinarinum Nit. Q: Provides quick relief from nasal congestion, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, sneezing, itching of the nose, blockage of a nose, allergy due to dust, mites or environmental pollutants
- Kali Bich Q: Helps cleanse colds, coughs, and sinuses troubled by white mucus, as well as thrush, pimples, blisters or eruptions with white discharge
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Adults: 1-2 Wheezal Nosoline Spray every 4 hours
- Children: 1 spray every 6 hours
- Or as directed by the physician
DOSAGE: Adults: 1-2 Wheezal Nosoline Spray every 4 hours. Children: 1 spray every 6 hours. Or as advised by physician.
SIZE: 10ML Sealed Bottle
Presentation : 10 ml.
Alternative - Nosoline Nasal Drops