Sabal Serrulata 1X Mother Tincture Tablets, Urinary trouble, Sexual vitality
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sabal Serrulata 1x Homeopathy Tablets
- Urinary troubles in elderly
- Helps to manage urinary difficulties in elderly
- It promotes nutrition and tissue building in such cases
- Also covers associated sexual debility
- Underdeveloped breasts
Also known as Saw Palmetto, Sereboa Repens. Made by crushing the berries of the palm tree. Sphere of Action - Mind, stomach, Genito urinary system
- Sabal Serrulata 1X Mother Tincture tablets are a powerful remedy used for providing relief from pain in the testicular region.
- It is used as an effective remedy for the treatment of underdeveloped breasts.
- It helps in both general and sexual debility and promotes nutrition and tissue building.
- 100 Tablets packed in a single bottle
- Free from side effects, contraindications, artificial flavours, colours, and chemical preservatives
- Recommended and trusted by homeopaths
About: Botanically known as Serenoa repens Hook., Chamaerop serrulata Michx., Serenoa serrulata (Michx), Sabal serrulata is a well-established herb for urinary troubles in elderly. Commonly known as Saw palmetto, it is found on Atlantic coast of U.S.A. from south Carolina to Florida. It contains steriodal saponins, volatile and fixed oils, polysaccharides and tannins. Its homoeopathic tincture is made from the ripe fruit. It is covered by both Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India and German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia.
Urinary troubles in elderly
Urinary troubles in elderly people have various causes. Though the causative factors include changes in the kidney and bladder, and subsequent infection (elderly people may have more chances of getting urinary tract infection), weak control system, etc., enlarged prostate problem occurs in majority of men. It troubles elderly males with symptoms like retention of urine, irritation and increased urgency and frequency of urination, nocturia, incontinence resulting from bladder irritation. In extreme unattended cases there may be complete retention of urine.ii
Sabal serrulata acts on irritability to the genito-urinary organs. It is used in sexual debility. It promotes nutrition and tissue building. It is of great value in prostatic enlargement, epididymitis and urinary difficulties. It also acts on membrano-prostatic portion of urethra.iii,iv,v Research on it reports that it strengthens the neck of the bladder and reduces the size of prostrate. Sabal serrulata is valuable for undeveloped mammary glands as well.
Research on Dr. Willmar Schwabe, Germany’s Sabal serrulata special extract confirms it to be an effective in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) symptoms, along with Urtica urens extract.vi,vii,viii According to recent studies, it is an effective dual inhibitor of 5alpha-reductase isoenzyme activity in the prostate. This enzyme has a role in BPH and prostate cancer. Sabal serrulata induces its effects without interfering with the cellular capacity to secrete PSA.ix,x
Indications: Urinary trouble in elderly such as retention of urine, irritation and increased urgency and frequency of urination, nocturia, incontinence resulting from bladder irritation.
Complementary medicines: Sabal Pentarkan
This homeopathic single remedy is prepared from Pure Homeopathic Mother Tincture is useful in both general and sexual debility, and sexual neurotics. It is valuable for undeveloped mammary glands. it is also used for providing relief from pain in the testicular region. You get the concentrated effect of Homeopathic mother tinctures in tablet form. This does away with problems like evaporation, leak/spillage, etc. You have always known how good Homeopathic mother tinctures are to be, now Schwabe and Dr. Vashisht brings the best of mother tinctures in convenient tablets form, manufactured under strict quality control, ensuring strongest value of each mother tincture in pure imported HMS brand lactose based tablets.
What doctors recommend Sabal Serrulata in Homeopathy?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- for smarting and burning in urethra, pain while initiating urination and a feeling of fullness in the bladder. Sabal Serrulata is also indicated for cystitis from prostate enlargement.
- prostatic troubles, including enlarged prostate and inflamed prostate.
- for treating painful ejaculation in cases of epididymitis.
- for loss of sex drive with atrophy of testes and is rated best among medicines for low testosterone cases of the type.
- to treat decreased penile erections along with the enlargement of prostate gland
Dr Kirti Vikram recommends
- Prostate enlargement or BPH
- white discharge
- swelling of epididymis (a duct-like organ that connects the testis to the vas deferens)
- premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,
- mammary gland enlargement (breast size increase)
- prevention from prostate cancer
dose: sabal Serrulata 30, 2 drops 3 times a day
Dr Rashmi Homeopathy recommends
- Strain during urine, dribbling, unfinished sensation after urine
- Prostate – enlarged prostate, BPH
- Inflammation of prostate, testes
- Prostatic discharge
- Females – mammary glands (breast shrunken, atrophy)
Dr Aadil Chimthanwalla recommends
Benign Hypertrophy of Prostate or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) or early stages of ProstateCancer
Used in the treatment of Prostatitis & Cystitis
Sabal Serrulata Q
- One of its kind remedy in India, made from Homeopathic Mother Tincture as per HPI, GMP standards
- Easily absorbed and digested
|Manufacturer||Vashisht Homoeopathic Pharmaceuticals|
|Presentation||100 Tablets packed in a single bottle (vashishT. 2g Gms Bottle (schwabe)|
|Dosage||Adults- 2 Tablets 3 times a day or as directed by your homeopathic physician|