Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy offers safe, natural remedies for treatment of inflamed testicles (Orchitis) and offers long-term result by
- helping reduce the inflammation in the testicles
- manage the associated symptoms like pain in the testicles, heaviness in the testicles, groin pain, painful / burning urination, painful ejaculation, and discharge from the penis.
- boost the body’s immune system to fight the infection causing orchitis and promote natural healing
Dr.Kirti, a homeopathic doctor offers a proprietary Orchitis mixture of 3 mother tinctures which he says has obtained very good results in his clinical practice. Watch his YouTube video titled "Orchitis ! Homeopathic medicine for Orchitis ? Explain !"
He recommends following remedies for Orchitis treatment
- Thuja 1M 2 drops in morning every Wednesday
- Medorrhinum 1m 2 drops every Sunday
- Belladonna 30 2 drops 3 times a day
- Rhododendron 30 2 drops 3 times a day
- Orchitis formula* 20 drops 3 times a day with some water for 1 months
* Orchitis Mixture = Belladonna Q+Echinaecea Ang Q+Calendula Q
Action of Remedies
Use of Rhododendron 30 is considered when testicles are very sore and painful to touch. The soreness extends from the testicles to abdomen, thighs or perineum. The nature of pain in the testicles varies from drawing, sticking, bruised, pressing, pricking or tearing. The pain in testicles gets worse from sitting, and there is relief from motion or walking. A thin discharge from the urethra may be present
Balladonna 30 Pain comes and goes suddenly. Face flushed.
Medorrhinum 1M for cases of epididymitis with a history of gonorrhea. In such cases, there may be a thin, transparent discharge often mixed with white mucus from the penis. This discharge leaves behind a yellow-brown stain. Pain, burning, and soreness in the urethra during urination is also present.
Thuja 1M for Recurrent attacks of orchitis due to gonorrhoea and fig warts or condylomata