Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indications of Succinum
- Claustrophobia (Fear of Closed Spaces)
- Painful spleen affections, enlarged spleen with convulsive attacks.
- For complaints of headache, with difficult breathing, ulcers, boils, swellings.
- Persistent hiccough with symptoms of collapse is an indication for Succinum. A stressful event, manifested as sudden excitement, nervousness, fear or shock may act as a hiccup trigger, causing the diaphragm to begin to spasm
- Succinum is applied to the urinary disorders such as stranguria complicated by hematuria.
Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Succinum dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.