Succinum Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
As per Materia Medicia this medicine is sourced from Electron. Amber- a Fossil Resin
Dr K S Gopi and Dr Vishal Sathye recommend Succinum 200 for fear (phobia) of closed spaces or claustrophobia
Causes and symptoms for Homeopathic Succinum
- Painful spleen affections, enlarged spleen with convulsive attacks.
- For complaints of headache, with difficult breathing, ulcers, boils, swellings.
- The keynote of Succinum is fear of trains and closed places (claustrophobia )
- Palpitation, amnesia, dreaminess, insomnia, convulsion attacks mainly during childhood is an indication of Succinum.
- Sneezing, dropping of watery mucus from nostrils.
- Persistent hiccough with symptoms of collapse is an indication for Succinum.
A stressful event, manifested as sudden excitement, anxiety, nervousness, fear or shock may act as a hiccup trigger, causing the diaphragm to begin to spasm.
- Succinum is applied to the urinary disorders such as stranguria complicated by hematuria.
- For kidney and bladder stones, with blood in the urine, Succinum gives good results.
- In amenorrhea and abdominal mass caused by blood stasis and stagnation of vital energ
- For lower abdominal pains affecting the genitalia, such as pain of the testes, prostate, uterus, or vulvar region.
Succinum Homeopathy Patient Profile
Mind : Fear of trains and closed place. Fear of all the crouded place.
Head : Headache all over the head.
Eyes : Acrid lachrymation from eyes.
Nose : Sneezing badly. Dropping of watery mucus from nostrils.
Throat : Globus like sensation from throat to stomach.
Stomach : Persistent hiccough. Violent vomiting.
Stool and Anus : Diarrhoea and vomiting occurs rapidly.
Female Sexual Organs : Habitual abortion. Mensus delayed
Respiratory Organs : Whooping cough. Severe wheezing while waking.
Chest : Pain in chest region.
Succinum as per Boericke materia Medica
Nervous and hysterical symptoms. Asthma. Affections of spleen.
Head - Fear of trains and close places. Headache, lachrymation, sneezing.
Respiratory. - Asthma, incipient phthisis, chronic bronchitis, pains in chest. Whooping-cough.
Relationship.- Compare: Do not confound with Ambergris (Ambra). Succinic acid (Hay-fever. Paroxysmal sneezing, dropping of watery mucus from nostrils; asthma. Inflammation through respiratory tract; causing asthma, chest pains, etc; itching of eyelids and canthi and nose worse drafts. Use 6 to 30th potency). Compare: Arundo, Wyethia, Sabadilla, Sinapis.
Dose. - Third trituration. Five drop doses of the oil.
Dosage : Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Side effects of Succinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.