Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Chamodent tablets:
Schwabe Chamodent tablets are indicated to treat various teething problems in infants and children.
Schwabe Chamodent tablets are commonly indicated for teething problems in infants and children, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like chamomilla, belladonna etc that acts on teething problems and the associated symptoms. It also influences behavior of baby in positive manner.
Toothache is one among the common teething problems in infants and children. Usually teething begins around six months of the age. Babies may become fussier during teeth eruptions. This can be due to swelling and soreness of gums before the tooth comes through. The symptoms often begin 3 to 5 days before the tooth shows up. The symptoms include swollen and tender gums, irritability, cough, fever, diarrhea, cold and infants wanting the place or objects to rub in the mouth to reduce the itchiness and discomfort.
Belladona 6X 15mg, Chamomilla 6X 15mg, Ferrum phosphoricum 6X 15mg, Hepar sulphur 12X 15mg, Pulsatilla nigricans 6X 15mg, Excipient Q.S.
Mode of action of individual ingredients
The key properties in Schwabe Chamodent tablets are derived from the following ingredients to treat teething problems in infants and children
- Belladonna-it treats throbbing pain in teeth, relieves gum boil and grinding of teeth. It also treats pain in external or middle ear, enlargement of tonsils etc.
- Chamomilla-it treats colic (severe pain in abdomen), restlessness and peevishness (ill temper) in children. It also treats perspiration (sweating) on forehead, irritability and flatulent (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal) colic.
- Ferrum phosphoricum-it treats teething problems in infants and children like inflammations, anaemia (deficiency of red cells) and febrile (feverish) conditions. It also treats teething pain that radiates to ears accompanied by fever. It is indicated to treat initial stage of cough, restlessness in sleep and undigested watery stools sometimes with blood.
- Hepar sulphur-it treats painful gums, tonsillitis (inflammation of tonsils), throat infection etc. It also improves the elimination of toxins and stools.
- Pulsatilla nigricans-it reduces toothache, neuralgic (associated to nerves) pain, timidity (fear), corzya (catarrhal inflammation of the mucous membrane in the nose), colics, flatulence etc.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician. During the teething problems, Give 2-3 tablets 3-4 times a day. In very acute cases, 3 tablets of Chamodent every hour can be given which should be reduced when the symptoms diminish to the initial dosage.|
|Side effects||No side effects are known of Chamodent tablets|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications are known for the use of Chamodent tablets.|
|Interactions||No interactions between other products and Chamodent tablets are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|