Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Agom Balada Gutika:
Balada gutika is a ayurveda medicine for teething troubles in children. The key ingredient in Agom Balada Gutika is Ficus benghalensis, commonly known as the banyan. Useful in burning sensation, ulcers, painful skin diseases, inflammation and toothache. Ficus benghalensis have several analgesic properties.
Formulated by Vd. S. G. Mahajan, a pioneer of micro medicines. Each of the existing pathy's had one or the other drawbacks. The thought of bringing in a different trait in medicine, which would be simple, easy and moreover without any side effects prevailed in his mind. While studying different pathy's came across Dr. Kulkarni’s Electro Homoeopathy and learned that these medicines are purely herbal and harmless. Dr. Ghosh's Book ‘Drugs of Hindustan’ directed the efforts towards the goal.
Prepared from Vad (Ficus bengalensis) 3X-2.5%; Banana shoots 3X-2.5%.
Dosage: 4 pills 2 times a day to be given in teething problems of children. Similar dose is given in children eating mud. 4 pills of Gutika Balada should be taken twice daily for lice in hair.
- Swallow the pills with water.
- For infants, pills should be dissolved in water or milk.
- In chronic conditions 4 pills to be dissolved in 1/4 lit. of water & taken in small amount 4-5 times a day.
- Intake of water should be more during the course of medicine.
- Medicine usually to be taken in small doses except Mahilamrit Gutika. But in acute & painful conditions, pills should be consumed in large more frequently (it is harmless). Usually in adults 4-6 pills a day are sufficient.
- Medicines should be stopped in tapering order after recovery. In acute and painful conditions ‘Tailark’ is essential with Gutika Kaphana, Shama, Chapala & Mahilamrut.