Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Easident Pills
Medisynth Easident Pills is a Homeopathic remedy that provides immense relief and helps in cutting teeth easily and quickly by supplying the necessary salts. It also ensures that the child's appetite is increased and digestion is stimulated while removing griping, recommended for infants from age of 4 months, when they are teething.
During the teething period, children become restless, irritable and suffer from a bout of diarrhoea followed with loss of appetite due to irritation in gums, cold and fever.
Medisynth Easident Pills contains combination of three most effective homoeopathic remedies for effective relief from dentition disorders such as uneasiness and irritability in children, Dentition diarrhoea, Loss of appetite, Cold and fever.
- Chamomilla 3x HPI (0.333% V/W)
- Bryonia Alba 3x HPI (0.333% V/W)
- Staphysagria 3x HPI (0.333% V/W)
Mode of action of individual ingredients
- Chamomilla: Acts on the mind and soothes irritability, reduces diarrhea with a characteristic green color. It checks increased salivation and flatulence.
- Calcarea Phosphorica : A known dentition tonic. It helps in the assimilation of Calcium from natural food (milk). It reduces dentition diarrhea, promotes healthier digestion, prevents vomiting and flatulence.
- Lecithin: It influences nutritive condition, thus increasing the red blood corpuscles and haemoglobin. It helps to overcome general debility and increases appetite.
|Dosage||4 to 6 months children : 2 pills 3 times a day 6 months & above: 4 pills 3 times a day or prescribed by the physician.|
|Contraindications & Side Effects||None known (Ingredients are nature plant extracts).|
|Manufacturer||Medisynth Ch. Pvt. Ltd|
|Form||25 gm Pills|