Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets. Cold, Otitis Media, Headache
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Schwabe Homeopathy Aconitum Pentarkan Tablets
Effectively controls common cold and associated symptoms
- Controls complaints due to exposure to cold weather, or change of weather
- Relieves inflammatory condition with restlessness and shivering
- Effectively controls headache with heaviness of eyelids, muscular pain and stiffness of neck
- Relieves associated dry cough, sneezing and hoarseness.
Cold and its associated symptoms
Symptoms of common cold include runny nose, headache, cough, congestion, sneezing etc.
Inflammatory fever - Fever refers to the complex response of the bodyto inflammation and infections. It is a part of defence mechanism of the body. Fever is associated with development of immunity. Pyrexia refers to rise in body temperature which is due to the disturbances of heat regulating mechanism against action of the toxins and unwanted substances in body or due to the excessive muscular exercise, various nervous factors, exposure to high temperature etc.
Otitis due to cold - Otitis (inflammation of ear) can be external or internal, but both are termed as earaches. Most often it can be due to cold. If earache is due to infection, it is associated with the symptoms like buzzing, humming or discharge.
Headache due to cold -Headache is a very common symptom of many disorders. Headaches due to fever, cold and inflammations are easily relieved and are not severe.
Tip: Dr advise common cold homeopathy treatment, Dilution Mixture
Top Homeopathy medicines for cold and flu
Aconitum Pentarkan Composition: Each Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets of 250mg Contains: Aconitum Napellus 3x 25Mg; Belladonna 3x 25 Mg; Bryonia Alba 3x 25 Mg; Ferrum Phosphoricum 2x 25Mg; Galsemium Sempervirens 3x 25 Mg; Excipients Q .S. To Make 250 Mg.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets work?
The key properties in Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of common cold
- Aconitum napellus-treats complaints due to dry cold weather, hot weather or draught of cold air. It also treats inflammatory fever with restlessness and mental anguish, fever accompanied by dry, hot, burning skin, red face, violent thirst, nervous excitability, otitis etc.
- Belladona-treats high fever with burning heat, pulsation of carotids (denoting the two main arteries which carry blood to the head and neck), redness, heat and bloatedness of face. It also treats otitis, difficulty in swallowing etc.
- Bryonia Alba-treats symptoms of common cold like feverish conditions, chill along with external coldness, profuse perspiration (sweating), dry cough, bitter taste of mouth, dryness of tongue and mouth, red joints, excessive thirst etc.
- Ferrum phosphoricum-treats inflammatory fevers, otitis, inflamed tonsils, pneumonia and congestion of lungs. It also treats dry cough with sore chest and hoarseness. It helps to increase hemoglobin and stimulate immune system.
- Gelsemium sempervirens-treats fever with shivering fits and without thirst, dull and heavy headaches along with heaviness of eyelids, stiffness of shoulders and neck, muscular pain, sneezing etc.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at the beginning of the complaints, take 1 to 2 tablets of Aconitum Pentarkan hourly, and once the acute complaints start to subside, take 1 to 2 tablets thrice daily. Children are to receive 1 tablet of Aconitum Pentarkan every two hours in the acute stage, then 1 tablet thrice daily. if complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist,|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets are known.|
No interactions between Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets and other products are known.
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
FAQ about Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan
What is Aconitum Pentarkan?
Aconitum Pentarkan is a Pentarkan Range of product from Schwabe India for common cold and flu especially on exposure to cold winds or in the change of weather. It is composed of Aconitum napellus 3x, Belladonna 3x, Ferrum Phos 2x and Gelsemium 3x all of which form a combination to combat inflammatory condition.
What are uses/benefits of Aconitum Pentarkan?
It is one of the frequently prescribed products in cases common cold, otitis media and congestive headaches. It is suitable to be used in cases of above condition with restlessness and shivering. It is also found effective in controlling headache with heaviness of the eyelids, muscular pains and neck stiffness. It helps relieve dry cough, sneezing and hoarseness.
How to use Aconitum Pentarkan?
It is to be taken as an internal medicine. Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets thrice daily. In acute conditions two tablets every hour for a day. Children should be given one tablet every hour and when symptoms improve 1 tablet thrice daily. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
What are the side effects of Aconitum Pentarkan?
No known side effects of Aconitum Pentarkan are known or reported.
What precautions to take before taking Aconitum Pentarkan?
Is Aconitum Pentarkan suitable for children?
How long should I take Aconitum Pentarkan?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription.
Is it safe to take Aconitum Pentarkan during pregnancy?
Similar: Other Homeopathy medicines similar to Schwabe Aconitum Pentarkan tablets
Doliosis D7 Homeopathy Cold Sinus drops
Allen A05 Homeopathic Drops for Cold, Sinus, Running Nose
Bhargava Cory C Drops for Common Cold and Cough
Wheezal WL 7 Cold and Cough Drops, Sore Throat, Sneezing
Wheezal WL 18 Influenza Drops for Runny Nose Cold and Fever
Medisynth Nasaltone Oral Drops, Hay fever, Sinus Congestion, Sneezing