Wheezal WL 18 Influenza Drops, runny nose, cold, fever
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Wheezal WL 18 homeopathy Influenza Drop provides relief from runny nose cold and fever. Help to cut short the diseased process & helps to give maximum relief in minimum period.
Indications: Runny nose, cold and high body temperature.
Other Indicated symptoms
It gives relief from runny nose, associated rise of temperature.
Sore throat, cough with bodyache.
Tip: Check top homeopathy medicine for cold, flu, fever
Wheezal WL 18 Ingredients
Rhus. Toxicodendron. 6x, Ferrum. Phosphoricum 3x, Aconitum. Napellus 6x, Baptisia Tinctoria 1x Eucalyptus. Globulus. 3x, Bryonia Alba 3x, Eupatorium.Perfolitum. 2x, Gelsemium Sempervirens. 3x? for treating symptoms of influenza effectively without any side effects
Action of Individual Ingredients in Wheezal WL 18
- Aco.Nap: Coryza much sneezing, Red, dry, constricted, numb, prickling, burning, stinging, Cough, dry, short, hacking.
- Baptisia: Heat all over, with occasional chills. Constriction of chest.
- Bryonia: Mucous membranes are all dry.Dry, hacking cough from irritation in upper trachea. Easy, profuse perspiration.
- Eucalyptus: Chronic catarrhal, purulent and fetid discharge. Enlarged, ulcerated tonsils and inflamed throat. Profuse expectoration of offensive muco-pus. Irritative cough. Elevation of temperature. Discharges show a tendency to foulness, high temperature, accelerated but not strong pulse. Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is an expectorant, decongestant, antiviral, antiseptic, analgesic, deodorising and diuretic. It is commonly used for coughs, colds and flu. It is a potent respiratory oil against bacterial infections, colds, flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, ashtma, and chronic cough
- Eupatorium Perf: Coryza, with sneezing. Influenza, with great soreness of muscles and bones. Chronic loose cough, chest sore.
- Gelsemium: Acute coryza, with dull headache and high body temperature. Throat feels rough with painful swallowing. Dry cough, with sore chest and fluent coryza.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Adults: 10 to 15 drops in 2 spoon of water every 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Child: 8 to 10 drops in 2 spoon of water every 15 minutes to 2 hours or as prescribed by the physician.