Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Cinchona Officinalis (China) 3x 6x, Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
It is prepared from dried bark of a plant Cinchona Officinalis, having the common name Peruvian bark. It belongs to the family rubiaceae. It is called by Quinine (English name), Kunain (Hindi). Its range of health benefits are as follows
Diarrhea and Weakness: It is a very prominent medicine for managing cases in which diarrhea (loose motions) is accompanied with excessive weakness. In cases requiring it the stool is frequent, pale, loose and copious. It has a very bad smell. Fetid gas may pass along with the stool. Stool may sometimes be frothy and can have undigested food in it.
Gas/Flatulence and loose stool: China works very well in cases of abdomen pain that arises from obstructed gas. stool is attended with excessive gas and abdomen is distended. There is rumbling and moving of much gas in the abdomen that doesn’t pass either upwards or downwards.
Anemia & Hair Loss: Cinchona officinalis can be given to those patients in whom hair loss is accompanied with anemia. People who suffer from hair loss due to Loss of blood in any form like bleeding from nose or excessive bleeding during menstruation or loss of blood after an injury due to accident leading to anemia can be given this medicine. The patients requiring this medicine usually complain of a weak digestion along with excessive flatulence
Cold Hands & Feet: It is an important medicine when there is coldness in both feet and hands. There may be paleness also on the feet and hands. The coldness persists even in a warm room. With this feet may feel weak.
Excessive thinning of legs and arms. Children needing it have pale faces that look sickly with bluish rings around the eyes. Lips appear dry, blackish
Vision loss: It is indicated when there is marked weakness of vision for distant objects
Dr. K.S Gopi says "Cinchona officinalis and Ferrum Phosphoricum are best remedies that help in improving the haemoglobin count in patients who have been excessively anemic due to extreme blood loss during menses."
China Officinalis therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Debility from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids, together with a nervous erethism, calls for this remedy. Periodicity is most marked. Sensitive to draughts. Seldom indicated in the earlier stages of acute disease. Chronic gout. Chronic suppurative pyelitis. Post operative gas pains, not relief from passing it.
Dose-Tincture, to thirtieth potency.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period
Features of Cinchona Officinalis 3X Tablet
Made from purest grade HMS lactose imported from Holland. Additionally Tested for efficacy (Light absorption, Specific optical rotation through polarimeter)
Unifrom dispersal of medicament in tablets is ensured through proper trituration of the salts in right proportion
The tablets are tested for optimal disintegration time, hardness, average weight, friability
Packed in neutral glass bottles, have high therapeutic efficacy.
Presentation: 25 Gms (SBL), Schwabe (20 Gms)
Info about Cinchona Officinalis 3X
|Uses||• In fluid loss from the body where exhaustion and weakness is present, china helps in giving strength.
• China has the ability to treat conditions such as anaemia, breathlessness, cholecystitis, chronic fatigue syndrome, diarrhoea, fever, gastritis, headache and migraine, inflammatory bowel disease, myalgia and neuralgia, high body temperature, spleenomegaly.
• It helps to overcome the weakness after debilitating diseases.
|Common Symptoms||• Debility and other complaints after excessive loss of fluids, blood-letting are treated well by China.
• Haemorrhages that are profuse, with faintness,loss of sight and ringing in the ears indicates use of china.
• Great flatulence, with sensation as if the abdomen were packed full; is resolved with help of Cinchona Officinalis.
|Important Indicated symptoms||• China helps to minimise/reduce the high rise of temperatures, with chills and sweats.
• China helps to relieve post operative gas pains, flatulence, stomach pains.
• It helps to stimulate the spleen, bone marrow and tissues responsible for synthesis and maintainence of red blood cells.
• It treats the muscle spasms and helps in relaxation.
• It is helpful in pain loacted in right hypochondrium.
• Gall-stone colic with Liver and spleen swollen and enlarged, China helps to reduce the pains and swellings.
• Jaundice, Internal coldness of stomach and abdomen is well treated by Cinchona.
• Chill generally in forenoon, commencing in breast; thirst before chill, and little and often, debilitating night-sweats, free perspiration caused by every little exertion is treated well by China.
|Side effects, Contra Indications of||It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.|
|Dosage||• Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
• Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
• Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
• In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
• In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
• In chronic affections one to four doses daily or as advised by your physician
|Guidelines||Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.