Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Doliosis D46 Blues drops is a homeopathic medicine for blood pressure and circulatory disturbances . D46 is a liquid complex that relieves problems of cold hands and feet, It addresses symptoms of poor circulation and low blood pressure that often result in cold extremities.
Cold hands or feet can be the result of medical condition or body's natural temperature. Problems with blood circulation, small blood vessels in your hands are some plausible reasons that changes the color of the skin on your hands to blue.
Other causes of cold hands & feet
- Poor circulation to the hands may be caused by underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, obesity, blood clots, and Raynaud's disease.
- Heart medications like Beta-blockers slow the heart rate and reduce the force of the heartbeat, causing a drop in blood pressure whose side effects may include fatigue, cold hands and feet
- Stress and anxiety can also cause cold fingers and hands due to Epinephrine surge (a hormone trigger) that causes the blood vessels in the hands and fingers to constrict and decreases blood flow to the fingers
- People with heart failure may find that they often feel cold in their arms, hands, feet, and legs (the extremities)
- It's usually caused by an iron deficiency since red blood cells may not have enough hemoglobin (iron-rich protein) to transport oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body.
Doliosis D46 Blues drops consists of homeopathic herbs like Echinacea Rudbekia and Crataegus Oxyacantha that are known to have clinically proven action of dilation of coronary arteries and better cardiac muscle circulation with antioxidant properties.
|Dosage||3 to 6 drops every hour until symptoms subside. Then continue three times a day.|
|Symptoms||feeling cold, blue skin, pins & needles
|Manufacturer||Doliosis Homoeo Pharma Pvt.Ltd.|
||Echinacea Rudbekia , Glonoinum, Crataegus Oxy, Digitalis Purp, Camphora