Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Chronic kidney disease, also called chronic kidney failure, involves a gradual loss of kidney function. This condition means your kidneys are damaged and can't filter blood the way they should. The disease is called “chronic” because the damage to your kidneys happens slowly over a long period of time
An extensive study conducted at CCRH (Central council of research in Homeopathy, New Delhi, Govt. of India) concluded that homeopathy with its individualized therapeutic approach including the psychological aspect of the patients goes a long way in not only a better recovery of renal failure or CKD but also in minimizing the number of cases proceeding to dialysis and renal transplant and overcoming effectively the complications of chronic dialysis therapy.
Homeopathic medicines can be complimentary to allopathic treatment and together not only repair the damaged kidneys but side by side they help in maintaining the normal blood sugar level and blood pressure. Dr Kirti says the symptoms you should watch out for are
- Unexpected swelling in the body (dropsy)
- reduced urine output with slight burning during urination
- Low haemoglobin, increased urea and creatinine levels
Kidney patients of any stage of chronic kidney disease should start homeopathic treatment as early as possible to stop further renal damage. Patients who are on dialysis can expect less frequent dialysis by taking the homeopathic treatment.
There are 182 homeopathic medicines which give great relief in chronic renal failure (CRF) or chronic kidney disease (CKD). However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the physician. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient.
Doctor advise Homeopathy Combination for chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney Failure
Dr. Kirti Singh, a homeopath says that if your creatinine reading is more than 1.25, Urea levels in Urine reading greater than 40-42, GFR (glomerular filtration rate) and Hemoglobin count rates are falling, blood pressure is increasing combined with low urine output than it points to chronic renal failure
He advises 3 homeopathic medicines for this condition as detailed below. Watch his You Tube video titled "Kali Nitricum ! Homeopathic medicine for kidney failure ? symptoms | How to use" to know more
He says that these medicines address increase in Urea and creatinine levels and arrest the progression of CKD disease that could develop into Kidney failure
- Kali Nitricum30 Dr says this medicine is helpful in increasing GFR (glomerular filtration rate) which is a measure of how efficiently your kidneys are filtering out toxins. GFR is also an indicator of urine production, increased GFR will increase urine production, and vice versa. Kali Nitricum also arrests kidney shrinkage which occurs in CKD. Kidney atrophy occurs due to a lower blood supply to the kidneys resulting in loss of nephrons, the basic working units of the kidneys. Chronic infections or blockage of the kidney can also result in kidney atrophy. Finally Kali Nitricum normalizes urea creatinine levels. Dose: 2 drops 2 times a day. He advises this to continue for periods ranging between 1 month to 6 months depending on improvement in symptoms
- Aalserum 7x Serum Anguilae (aalserum) is one of the best remedies for high level of creatinine in blood with renal failure. It is very effective in acute nephritis. Kidney failure. It is prescribed when hypertension and oliguria without oedema is present. Urine contains albumin. Dose: 10 drops 3 times a day with 1/2 cup of water.
- New Life Nl 2 Drop, this patent homeopathy medicine contains Echinacea Angustufolia 12X for kidney infections, Apis Mel 12x for kidney feeling sore and bruised from pain, Berberis Vulgaris 12x for radiating, shooting pains in the left kidne, Sarsaparilla 12x is effective when marked dysuria appears along with right side kidney pain. Dose: 20 drops 2 times a day with 1/2 cup of Water
Kit Contents: 3 medicines, 1 dilution (30ml), 1 mother Tincture (20ml) and a Patent medicine (30 ml) all sealed units
Dr also advises SCGC Diabetes Combination to control Diabetes in Homeopathy so as to prevent CKD/Kidney failure complications
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines