Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy provides an alternative treatment option for dry eyes that is considered natural i.e., sourced out of natural substances and are completely safe with zero side effects
Dry eyes is medically termed as keratoconjunctivitis sicca and can be treated naturally with the power of homeopathy by addressing underlying factors
Dry eye Causes: Dry Eyes are commonly seen in aged people, women at menopausal age and in persons with Vitamin D deficiency. Exposure to dry air or excessive computer work also seems to be a reason behind Dry Eyes
What Are the Different Types of Dry Eyes?
- Not Enough Water - Aqueous Deficient Dry Eye (ADDE)
- Not Enough Oil - Evaporative Dry Eye (EDE)
- Not Enough Water and Oil - Mixed Dry Eye (MDE)
Tips: How can I lubricate dry eyes naturally?
- Avoid places with a lot of air movement or windy places
- Turn on a humidifier in the wintertime.
- Rest your eyes. Avoid staring at computer or mbile screens for extended periods
- Stay away from cigarette smoke, or fire side, use protective glasses in pollution areas
- Use warm compresses then wash your eyelids. You can place slices of cucumber on eye lids and lie down for a while
- Try an omega-3 fatty acid supplement.
Kit 1. Dr Pranjali recommends Homeopathy medicines for dry eyes
Watch her You Tube video titled "Dry eyes treatment | dry eyes homeopathy | dry eyes symptoms, home remedy & massage" to know more
- Alumina 30, Two drops directly on the tongue 3 times a day. For dry eyes due to lack of aqueous secretion
- Nux Moschata 200, Two drops directly on the tongue 2 times a day. (Morning-Evening). Nux Moschata is an important homeopathic medicine for pterygium that extends over the cornea. Surfer's eye, or pterygium is a growth of pink, fleshy tissue on the conjunctiva, the clear tissue that lines your eyelids and covers your eyeball. A sensation of fullness may be felt in the eyes, and the eyes may feel too dry in most cases.
- Cineraria Maritima Eye Drops (without alcohol). Cineraria acts as a safe lymphagogue increasing circulation in the intraocular tissues
Kit Contents: 3 units of sealed medicines, 2 dilutions (30ml) 1 eye drops (10ml)
Kit 2. Dr Kirti Vikram recommends homeopathic dry eyes remedies
Watch his You Tube titled "Dry eyes | Homeopathic Medicine for dry eye syndrome?" to know more
- Natrum Mur 30, 2 drop in morning. Well indicated Homeopathic medicine for itchy eyes that are red and watery. Along with this, burning pain in eyes may be felt. There may be a sensation of salt in eyes. Pain in eyes, especially on looking down
- Belladonna 30, 2 drop 3 times a day. To relieve the pain due to Dry Eyes, Belladonna is a very beneficial natural remedy. The pain in the eyes may be throbbing or shooting in nature.
- Sulphur 30, 2 drop in morning every Sunday. Sulphur is the best natural prescription to control itching and burning in eyes with dryness, acute aversion to light, especially sunlight. Sulphur is also considered as a severe dry eyes remedy when the dryness of eyes gets a little better in the open air while being in a room worsens the dryness
- Senega Mother tincture 10 to 15 drops 3 times a day with some water
- Calcarea flour 6x, 6 tab 3 times a day
- Natrum Mur 6x, 6 tab 3 times a day
Kit Contents: 6 units of sealed medicines, 3 dilutions (30ml), 1 mother tincture (30ml), 2 biochemics (25 Gms)
Related: Eye floaters are age-related changes caused by deteriorating vitreous humor, resulting in tiny floating particles, and dry eye disease is linked to inadequate tear production. Homeopathy for eye floaters (Dr recommended)
Dr advises Homeopathy for Dry Skin, Xerosis Treatment with Petroleum, Sarsaparilla, Alumina, and Sarsaparillas
Dr advises Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Homeopathy Remedies with Nux Moschata, Hyoscymus Niger
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines