Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Helonias Dioica Mother Tincture Q
This medicine is prepared from the root of plant Helonias dioica also known as Blazing Star,commonly known as unicorn.
Helonias dioica MT is an excellent remedy for sensation of weakness, dragging and weight in the sacrum and pelvis, with great languor and prostration. There is a sensitiveness expressed as a consciousness of the womb. The weakness shows itself also in a tendency to prolapse and other malposition of the womb. Used in cases of ovarian cysts, menses often suppressed and the kidneys congested. It is used in diabetes mellitus and insipidus. Constant aching and tenderness over kidneys. Considered useful during menopause. Results of a very recent study suggest that this drug prevents alloxan -induced islet cell damage and possesses antihyperglycemic and antioxidative potentials.
Helonias Dioica Mother Tincture Q helps with the problems of the organs of the pelvic region and eases symptoms such as weakness, unstable womb etc. It can also be used to manage diabetes insipidus. This pure homoeopathic remedy may also help with ovarian cysts. It relieves dragging discomfort in the lower back produced by a sedentary lifestyle and excessive workload. Although homoeopathic medicines do not have any known side effects, it is still advisable to take these medicines with precaution and according to the doctor's prescription.
What doctors recommend Helonias Dioica in Homeopathy?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- its use is suggested when there is kidney pain with albumin in urine. Other than this weight and burning sensation is felt in the kidneys. The right kidney may be sensitive
- This medicine proves very beneficial when there is intense itching of vulva. With this the vulva is red and swollen. Burning sensation and heat is also present in this part.
- Helonias Dioica will best treat habitual abortion where the uterus is weak, with a feeling of weight and soreness in the womb, menstrual irregularities
Dr KS Gopi recommends
- Helonias Dioica Q is another effective remedy for habitual abortion where the uterus is weak, with a feeling of weight and soreness in the womb. During abortion, bleeding of dark, foul blood is present. Dragging in the pelvis may be observed
- Diabetic neuropathy: Feet feel numb, when sitting in diabetes. Severe pain in right hip joint, worse during motion. Sore pain in outer side of thigh. Sensation as if cool wind streamed up calves.
Dr Aadil Chimthanwalla call this a classical female remedy , recommends for prolapse of uterus, constant pain womb, ulcer in cervix with foul vaginal discharge. For management of diabetes in pregnancy
- UterineTonic – keynote = "consciousness of the womb" & relaxation of uterine ligaments, misplacement & prolapse
- Due to uterine complaints the female is depressed, wants to be alone, dislikes conversations, & always better when the mind is engaged
- cervix ulcer; dark, badly smelling curdy discharge Aggravated least exertion + itching. Excessive UterineHaemorrhage + constant dull #backache
- Pregnancy - ThreatenedAbortion from CervicalIncom petence.
- Maintains Blood and Urine sugar in pregnancy
Helonias Dioica as per homeopathic materia medica
Sensation of weakness, dragging and weight in the sacrum and pelvis, with great languor and prostration, are excellent indications for this remedy. There is a sensitiveness expressed as a consciousness of a womb. Tired, backachy females. The weakness shows itself also in a tendency to prolapse and other malposition of the womb. The menses are often suppressed and the kidneys congested. It seems as if the monthly congestion, instead of venting itself as it should through the uterine vessels, had extended to the kidneys. With it all, there is a profound melancholia. Patient must be doing something to engage the mind. Remember it, for women with prolapsus from atony, enervated by indolence and luxury (better when attention is engaged-hence when the doctor comes), or for those worn out with hard work; tired, strained muscles burn and ache; sleepless. Diabetes mellitus, and insipidus. Constant aching and tenderness over kidneys.
Mind-Profound melancholy. Patient is better when kept busy, with mind engaged, when doing something. Irritable; cannot endure the least contradiction.
Head-Burning sensation on top. Headache, better mental exertion.
Back-Pain and weight in back; tired and weak. Aching and burning across the lumbar region; can trace outlines of kidneys by constant burning. Boring pain in lumbar region, extending down legs. Great languor, better exercising.
Female-Dragging in sacral region, with prolapse, especially after a miscarriage. Pruritus vulvae. Backache after miscarriage (Kali c). Weight and soreness in womb; conscious of womb. Menses too frequent, too profuse. Leucorrhœa. Breasts swollen, nipples painful and tender. Parts hot, red, swollen; burn and itch terribly. Albuminuria during pregnancy. Debility attending the menopause.
Urine-Albuminous, phosphatic; profuse and clear, saccharine. Diabetes.
Extremities-Sensation as if a cool wind streamed up calves of legs. Feet feel numb when sitting.
Modalities-Better, when doing something (mental diversion). Worse, motion, touch.
Dose-Tincture, to sixth attenuation.
Helonias Dioica Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.